July 7 IOI Insider Extra

https://twitter.com/iointeractive/status/1412411008539238400?s=21

Join us tomorrow where @IO_Clemens will be back on IOI Insider Extra!

He’ll be joined by level designer Victor, and together they’ll dive deeper into the creation of the SLOTH DLC, pick the 3 Community Featured Contracts and more.

Cya tomorrow 3PM CEST: Twitch

19 Likes

Really interested on how the Sloth Sin was made! Can’t wait for tomorrow. :blush:

4 Likes

Live selection of what, 100+ submissions for featured contracts? Gotta be fast, but you can’t ask for more transparency. :+1:

9 Likes

Clearly they were able to shorten it down to the Xbox gang’s contracts, and will be picking from them :wink:

viva Xbox

2 Likes

Would be nice, as there has been a couple of times where Xbox was not selected (overlooked?) for Featured Contracts.

I wonder if this will give more clues into the process of selecting contracts.

2 Likes

30mins until go

4 Likes

I honestly didn’t think I’d get picked :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So great hearing them discuss the contracts one by one!

15 Likes

Congrats to @Kevin_Rudd @Philipp and @Danger_dog_guy_7 for getting picked for tomorrow’s Featured Contracts batch.

19 Likes

It appears that both Clemens and the Sloth DLC level designer Victor also picked the contracts together. Victor knows the levels and the game lore pretty well too! It’s a joy to watch this interview.

8 Likes

Thank for watching! :slight_smile: Let me know what you would like to see on a future Extra Stream :slight_smile:

18 Likes

“Clemens’ Top 50 Greatest Hats”

But if not that, maybe screenshots of mapmaker/progress the Dev used for the content being talked about that stream? (To put up on screen)

5 Likes

No way dude. Thanks @Clemens_IOI for picking my contract! :slight_smile:

9 Likes