July Roadmap (2022)

And that’s which suit?

The Colorado Elusive Target suit with the hat. I need that one to complete my game.

2 Likes

Whatever the content it gives, the monthly roadmap is awesome. Even its design is great!

hopefully et suits come in to et arcade

Eh, you’re not missing anything.

(I say after momentarily forgetting who the fuck I am)

1 Like

Travis has indirectly confirmed you’ll obtain that suit with The Chameleon (he has said The Bookkeeper isn’t getting Year 2’d). So don’t risk it with a molotov kill then I guess - get too close and it’s an explosive kill which will cause an instant fail. :laughing:

2 Likes

Counterpoint @schatenjager: the Tactical Gear with Hunter’s Hat is one of the best suits in the game.

2 Likes

I’d like to point that it’s still a

With the what? - checking- oh dear, so many ETs i missed it’s crazy!

My prediction for the August roadmap:
The Procurers - Year 2
The Appraiser - Year 2
The Chameleon - Year 2 (with Colorado as the free location)
One ET Arcade batch
A community FC batch for Ambrose Island
A community FC batch for locations across the trilogy
A little something else that was found in the leaks

2 Likes

Aside from the hat, which I love, it’s the only suit that I theoretically could have but don’t. It’ll make that one failed Elusive Target a little easier to bear knowing I still unlocked the suit.

1 Like

Well now I don’t have to hold up a mirror and ask you who the F*** you think you are!

1 Like

Am I the only one that sill hope for a Florida Fit unlock for august ?

It’s summer (thematically it would make sense), it’s summer (larger player base, even more after ambrose, so maybe more in the roadmap to satiate), it’s now the only suit unlock missing (and they worked to make all the other ones happen for the last few roadmaps).

7 Likes

No. It’s the only thing I really want to see on the roadmap. I’m so close to having all my suits back. I just need one more. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

That nice suit the only one missing… all the suits able to get them from Hitman 3
But this for players since Hitman 2 what i didnt played… wish for Miami ET , but IOI said its not in the planning so need to win this in another way probably :woozy_face:

1 Like

I reckon there will only be one batch of FCs. The roadmap only has to cover five weeks and generally they don’t overlap FCs with ETs etc. The only overlap is usually a free-to-play location, which will be Colorado if they continue to follow the H1 campaign order.

1 Like

I’m still exploring Ambrose, so any news can easily wait, but I won’t mind a roadmap this week.
My main wish for upcoming roadmaps is a Sgail ET, since that’ll give me the last missing location ET suit. (Except the Miami one, but I’m not really expecting that one plus Sapienza suit is close enough at the end of the day)
I’m also interested in seeing how IOI will handle ETA after they stopped limiting the tracks to ETs from one season only. At first I honestly wasn’t very moved by the change when it was announced because I thought that killing the Revolutionaire for the nth time won’t get much more exciting just because I killed the Iconoclast a minute ago. However a part of me is hoping that maybe IOI having more options when picking ETs for a track will allow them to more easily gather 3 targets that play well with a certain complication, and thus build overall more interesting tracks. Or there may be other consequences of the ETA target changes that I haven’t thought of.

1 Like

I could see it arriving this Thursday, but I also could see it being next week. Probably depends on what kind of content we’re getting, how much planning is still up in the air.
If we start getting Trilogy ETA contracts that should be fun since they changed the rules on that in the patch notes

Crossing my fingers pretty darn hard for a Freelancer tease. It’s been nearly 7 months since that first reveal, we should at least get some sort of look at the gameplay by now.

1 Like

oh thats actually a good idea to make the original suit an unlock and keep the gloved variant as a prestige unlock

Free players are gonna eat well this month lol

2 Likes

Do you have a link to the post where Travis said it will be unlocked with The Chameleon? I believe you, I’d just like to know exactly what he said.

May Roadmap (Year 2) - #114 by thrison - link to my post which quoted his long post with the relevant stuff to make it easier

3 Likes