June Patch Notes (2021) | HITMAN 3

Good to hear. I’ll have to check my Hitman 2 status soon and see what’s up.

Since this patch the triangle prompts are broken.

At doors in Hokkaido for example the prompt doesn’t exist when you come close to the door, but appears after 1-3 seconds. Same for picking up items. Seems to has something to do with entering and exit trespassing areas. Makes this level unplayable for me.

The sedative snail also causes problems. NPC’s can get into an infinte loop of:
Getting ko. Getting woke up and get ko again. Getting woke up and get ko again. They never stop to make “Arrgh Urrgh Ua Örrr” even when they are ko, they continue to “Arrgh Urrgh Ua Örrr”.
(I tried it at Sgail with the group at the start)

8 Likes

Similiarly to sedative syringe, that issue with neverending loop of fainting is still present.

4 Likes

Yes, and you can control the behavior (no touch = neverending loop, touch = fainting), so it’s a bug but it can be useful to freeze a NPC in a specific place.

8 Likes

It looks like they didn’t test this new item at all… This item has some issues, two infinite loops (NPC behavior + guard behavior because of the invisible suspended item in mid air).

7 Likes

For a second I thought the duck gun was from the Seven Deadly Sins and I was really confused.

I’ll never use it but it got a small reaction out of me, that’s good I guess.

1 Like

Very happy about the duck gun

Turns out his birth defect managed to scare of any would be assassins from him. There’s a reason why he’s called Lucky Parminder.

1 Like

Very interesting! I wonder how other NPCs react to seeing the infinite loop behaviour?

1 Like

The game randomly freezes after the update. Happened to me twice in one hour. Luckily I wasn’t doing the ET.

There was an update for GPU couple of days ago, if you’re using Nvidia.
It might be that they worked in a unity for this patch and updating drivers will fix that.
Try

1 Like

This condition could fit Isle of Sgail very well…

3 Likes