June Patch Notes (2021) | HITMAN 3

Always checking on this first every time a new patch is released. It’s getting ridiculous :sweat_smile:

Also, I played The Bank on PC after the patch, and that light flash/fliggering thing that has come up from time to time since H3 is going really crazy down in the server room. Does anyone else experience this?

1 Like

Still not fixed for me. The game has been out for almost 5 months now ffs.

I even started and finished the mission once after today’s update.

Can anyone confirm if the deluxe escalation challenges count for this too? The achievement says to complete all “Untouchable” challenges, so it shouldn’t though.

Nice patch, IOI! NOT!!!:face_vomiting::see_no_evil::poop::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

If you have game breaking bugs since the patch, please report it for example by using the ticket system:

https://ioisupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Of course you can also post them in this forum, but only if you are able to do it without insults.

8 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Spam from June patch thread

Same here on my Series X, it’s quite annoying.

I’ve always wondered if anybody actually knows what the leaderboard graphs mean :joy:

1 Like

I know that it means “amount of players in different leaderboard positions.” So, if a lot of players got 200k points, one of the bars would be very large, but I have no idea how they’re grouped.

If enough people are withing 5k of each other, it groups them together? 10k? This need a bit more explanation, even if this graph doesn’t really mean anything substantial to a player.

3 Likes

Shame. I was one of those with glitched counters for the Featured Contract challenges. As a result, I have the challenge for 40 contracts already completed.

I’ve been missing the Remote Semtex Block Demo MK III for months now and really hoped this patch would finally add it to my inventory. But it’s still glitched for me. And now with the 40-contract challenge recently being given a reward (the ducky gun), that’s also glitched for people like myself just as I expected and warned against months ago.

All of this really kills the completionist in me and any urge to buy Seven Deadly Sins or play Featured Contracts.

2 Likes

Yeah im still missing the Semtex myself. Even though its supposed to be fixed twice now. I hope we will get there one day. Its a little annoying when the fix doesnt work. I just hope enough people keep reporting so ioi know that they have to have a third go at it.

3 Likes

Yes, me too on Series X. Every time I use the left stick to select a different on the menu screens it flickers horribly. The ET box flickers constantly. How the heck did they mess this up so badly? I would not be exaggerating to say it’s so bad that it could be epileptic seizure inducing for someone with the condition.

[edit]
I’ve reported it in the bug thread:

[/edit]

2 Likes

Just updated on Xbox Series X and it says I need to purchase the Hitman 2 Access Pass despite me already having it.

It was working fine before the patch and numerous hard resets haven’t worked. Weirdly the Hitman 2 expansion content can be played without issue.

I was tempted to delete and redownload the Access pass but I have been reading people have been unable to redownload it once deleted as it is asking to them to buy it again.

Has this happened to anyone else?

1MMK

10 Likes

Did you do unique contracts or did you farm the first one? I farmed the first one before the changes, did it again, and now it’s just changed from ‘0’ to ‘1’. :expressionless:

I hope we’ll not have to wait one full month to see this fixed, and they’ll release some kind of hotfix for Series X ASAP. That flickering is annoying as hell.

1 Like

I did unique ones. I’m not certain, but I think if you repeated one, then it is expected /intended for the challenges to stay at 1. Maybe check the May patch notes, they explained how it should work there if I remember correctly.

The Gig is Up Challenge - fixed??

I don’t see anything to indicate it has been fixed, but pleeeeaaase let Closing Statement on Mendoza work when I try it again. Before I go back to getting a support ticket, I’m gonna hide under some coats, and hope everything works out.

This seems to be happening to others, as it’s also been reported on the bug report thread.

I mean that you used to be able to farm them, but they changed it so that they had to be unique. As such, the new challenge shows as complete, but the unlock isn’t in my inventory. Beyond that, the number has reset to ‘0’.

I think I fixed it now, someone on Twitter mentioned going back to Hitman 2 and redownloading the Hitman 2 Standard access pass through there and it worked.