Launch Problem for Hitman II locations

I have a problem with carry over progress while my Steam account has been merged with the Epic Games account I am launching Hitman III and it lets me play only the locations from Hitman I and Hitman III, Hitman II locations are locked and writes Get access and link me to Epic Srore to buy there has the GOTYEdition that it is marked Owned, also in home launcher displays three editions of games ( see in the photo below) when I click to enter Hitman gold version shows me the above error (see in the photo below) thanks and sorry for my bad English I am using google translate.
Screenshot_3

HITMAN 2 locations within HITMAN 3 can be obtained in 2 ways:

1. You buy HITMAN 2 Access Pass
  2. You wait until developers sort things out and offer H2 locations for free to those who own HITMAN 2 on Steam.

If you don’t own HITMAN 2 on Steam or don’t want to wait, you have 14 days after HITMAN 3 launch to get HITMAN 2 Access Pass with 80% off. After 14 days you’ll have to buy this Pass at a full price. Though the developers promise to set a discounts regularly

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer misterkiller I have already bought Hitman 2 on the steam and I will wait the developers to release the game free.