List of new things in HITMAN 3

i know, i know, but it would still be cool, or not? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

updated the list, should include more things now :slight_smile: lemme know if i missed anything

3 Likes

I think so, the Dutch magasine backs it up too.
I can’t see it being something they just edited in the Gamplay Trailer, but I can’t say for sure.

The Hackl is shown in action, in the Gamplay Trailer.

hmm, i wanna wait until IOI confirms it i think

3 Likes

I can’t be the only tech geek on here that’s extremely excited for the new camera feature :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@cake941 Add : Skydiving is a new gameplay feature in Hitman 3.

#joke :smile:

6 Likes

not sure, i like my idea better when you can just choose what you like. that way it would also allow for some planning. in general, the less randomness the better

I think you also missed a hunting rifle (sniper). It was seen in the weapon cabinet in Dartmoor.

2 Likes

youre right but i wanna wait til 47 is shown picking it up or using it, just in case

6 Likes

On the issue of the rain not making sense for some levels, yeah, I suppose that for a place like Sapienza it would be odd to have a downpour but for a place like Haven, where the weather already changes dynamically as you progress through the mission, it totally could make sense. I wonder if the amount of rain is adjustable (i.e., from drizzle to downpour?).

I have personally seen people “sun” bathing on a beach in the rain. A level like Hawke’s Bay would be fine in the rain. Haven would work if it’s not a downpour. Hokkaido could be fine as there isn’t much outside anyway. It depends on how much rain. People do stupid things in the rain and they don’t instantly run inside if there’s drizzle in my experience.

I’m both equally happy and disappointed by this, it’s a missed opportunity that all ranks are based being a professional. Nothing like massmurder that caters towards the more lose and chaotic play styles that many have fun with.

3 Likes

Do we know that yet? If we only know of those 4 it seems totally possible that there might be ranks like “mass murderer” or “sociopath” or something equally fitting to those types of styles.

4 Likes

those could still be in

4 Likes

these are just the ratings we know so far. i can 100% guarantee you there’s a Playstyle for players who kill a bunch of people

7 Likes

I find it rather ridiculous that once a new element is announced, some people want it to be implemented into the previous maps for the most nonsense reasons. The rain was made for Chongqing. Rain in Paris, Hokkaido or whatever is just weird and changes the entire experience. I see no point in that.

6 Likes

It did. So did H2SA, BM and Absolution.

4 Likes

IOI set the expectation for it. When they released Hitman 2 they were the ones that retrofitted the tall grass and reflective mirrors and things into the H1 maps so the fact that players now want them to continue doing something they already set a precedent for is completely reasonable.

1 Like

i know absolution did, but i’m wracking my brain on the other two…

SA had Rain in Where’s Hayamoto, Graveyard Shift and Redemption at Gontranno, BM in the White House Mission.

Also probably my favorite Shot of Hitman Absolution:

hitman-absolution

8 Likes

whatever anyone’s thoughts on absolution, it was certainly a looker.

8 Likes