Location Tier Lists (Both User Submitted and from Other Sources)

such a good list! bangkok and ica facility definitely deserve to be an s tier!! (while sapienza and berlin = :face_vomiting: )

4 Likes

My list, I understand that lots of people may disagree with me and thatā€™s fine, itā€™s how I personally view the maps.

1 Like

Ken Morgan best target in all of hitman:)

3 Likes

Ok wow this is just a perfect list, although I think we need a ā€œGā€ tier for Sapienza. God itā€™s such an awful map.

7 Likes

i know right!? i dont like the size, its too immersive!!!

4 Likes

And thereā€™s this whole deep story with that Silvio guy? WHO THE HELL CARES I just shoot everyone in the map. Awful writing.

3 Likes

I am making this comment to mention that Iā€™ve got the 69th reply. Thank you

5 Likes

Who the f**ck do you call agressive??? I AM CALM GODDAMNIT!!! OK now that Iā€™ve taken my medicine, I agree itā€™s a really good tierlist :wink:

6 Likes

i think we should start worshipping you, daan

5 Likes

@drizzy
Youā€™ve got a wise heart, young man. I think you have a bright future ahead of you. :angel:

6 Likes

People have different tastes and in my personal opinion the only way for me to say this is a good tierlist is to turn it upside down.However,having a different opinion is fineā€¦

Chongqingā€¦crowded?!Chongqing is basically the polar opposite of crowded because the streets feel so lifeless.

Chongqingā€¦big?Well,your description fits perfectly for Mumbai thoughā€¦

Huh?!What do you mean there are not enough mission stories?It has around 8 mission stories just like any legacy mission from what I remember(without adding additional kill methods like the telescope opportunity,the explosive golf ball,the cannon explosion kills etc).

Dartmoor isnā€™t bright at all,but I guess what you mean is that you wanted the map to have a darker vibe.

So you love Colorado,but you donā€™t like Paris for being too difficult?!

Alright,so the whole reason you donā€™t like this map is for not being able to bring a screwdriver in your inventory for one single scripted kill methodā€¦?!Okā€¦

The race ends in like 8-9 minutes and reaching the bridge only requires a lockpick in your inventory slot and shouldnā€™t take more than 3 minutes(kill included).

What?!

There are 10 targets and you can choose 5 from them(even though you can kill all 10 if you really want to).

Then it means you are not creative enough.Have you at least tried to complete all the challenges related to assassination opportunities?!

Ok,well after hearing that your only complaint about Haven is related to a single scripted opportunity and now hearing a similar complaint for Dubai makes me question myself how long you have played this game so farā€¦My advice for you is to try to think outside of the box and find new kill methods by yourself instead of following the scripted missions and Berlin is the best map to try that in my opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you listened to his dialogue in cutscenes and his full speech when he talks on the screen then you would have understoodā€¦

The architecture of the whole building consists of goldā€¦

Once again I want to remind you that I donā€™t want to sound rude,but no thanks.I have already heard enough for todayā€¦I guess weā€™re just completly different types of players who enjoy the game for completly different reasons and there is no need to continue this discussionā€¦ :wink:

@Georhan Thanks for sharing your list.Even though I wish Sapienza and Dubai were higher becasue I really love them,I especially appreciate seeing Berlin and Dartmoor so high because they are probably my favourite maps at the moment. :+1:

8 Likes

What on Earth are you going on about? None of that makes any sense, are you sure you donā€™t have a modded version of the game I experience the exact same as daiguren.

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand what you mean by saying thisā€¦?

3 Likes

very good opinions yes ok :+1:

3 Likes

i definitely see where youā€™re coming from, but itā€™s a bit too much opinionā€¦

3 Likes

Your points against daigurenā€™s donā€™t make any sense. I experienced the exact same things as them so I agree with their tierlist.

3 Likes

ive been playing since codename 47. theres just something about paris that i dont like. too many guards. colorado has the perfect amount. its very fun to saso. i have some other critiscms towards haven - its too big. there should be less target. one target, with it about the size of the ica facility (absolutely perfect map btw) would be perfect. other criticisms for dubai include - the inside of the building isnt made of gold. checkmate. its also too hard of a mission. i think there should be more guidance.

8 Likes

3 mission stories is way too little, Iā€™m barely beating the mission.

3 Likes

this opinions so very based as hell yeah yep :+1:

5 Likes

It is too big,but you still like Mumbai moreā€¦

You are complaining that there is not enough guidance despite playing since Codename 47?Do you realise how little guidance existed in the old hitman games?

Maybe you should actually take your time to actually read my whole message next time because you probably missed this:

The most fun aspect of the game is to find kill methods without being guided by the game in my opinion.You should try it yourselfā€¦

Explain to me in detail which points from my post donā€™t make sense and why and I will believe you.

7 Likes