Map of the World according to Agent 47 v3

About a third of it is. Then I got bored and decided to simply slap the data onto the map

this is great.
Iā€™m guessing you donā€™t count the Hitman 2016 tutorial mission a visit to Australia since it was a simulation?

1 Like

Exactly. Barbados isnā€™t here either

1 Like

What target is argentinian?

Gabriel Santos is from Argentina.

who is the North Korean target?

Ji-Hu, The Fugitive

2 Likes

and all of the targets from huntu port if that counts

If Khandanyang is North Korea, then yes. If theyā€™re a separate country, then no.

2 Likes

Very well done! This post deserves to be seen by more people :slight_smile:

Also, it would be great to have the map updated continuously - from the next game and the games/levels/targets to come.

Furthermore, as a guy from Denmark ā€“ IOā€™s own country ā€“ it has always bugged me that they didnā€™t include at least a target (prefererly a level) from Denmark. I really just donā€™t get it.

Iā€™m pretty sure the Marcus Stuyvesant is from Denmark :wink:

Nah, heā€™s Dutch and not Danish :wink: but classic mistake, mate.

2 Likes

Perhaps itā€™s also ICAs home turf and as such no hits go down on Danish soil. In return the Govā€™t never bothers their HQ over on Gammel Mont in Copenhagen or their ridiculously conspicuous silo base in Greenland.

1 Like

Nice! But couldnā€™t you have waited until Hitman 3 came out to see the new targets?

Very nice work and research congratulations guys!

There will be another version once the game releases. For that version Iā€™ll also watch all of the cutscenes from the series

who is the Iranian target?

Omid Maklouf. Hitman: Sniper.

Great map, but isnā€™t Charlie Sidjan and his twin from Indonesia? More specifically Sumatra? (From hitman wiki: Charlie Sidjan | Hitman Wiki | Fandom)

Hm, strangely the text says Indonesian and the infobox says Malaysian