Mark Parchezzi Glitch

If someone has hard time with killing Mark Parchezzi III, there is a cool glitch that may help you.
Before entering Oval Office, take M14 and turn on First Person mode - you will be able to shoot him after conversation before explosion. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Does it work with the Silverballer?
I can’t believe it after all these years you can still learn new things.

8 Likes

I think it worked on PC, most of weapons did. On Xbox silverballer didn’t work, M14 did ( I didn’t try any other weapons).

2 Likes

It does. I think it works with any weapon on PC (I remember trying it with an MP5, which resulted in 47 unloading the entire magazine during the knocked-down animation lol). If you enter in 1st person mode, your crosshair will be aiming directly at his head after the cutscene, and since your weapon is already aimed, you can pull off a guaranteed headshot before he explodes the mine :wink:

Funny, I thought this “glitch” was widely known. I wonder how many people don´t know he can be killed without even entering the Oval Office :grin:

4 Likes

Yea, I know it for years. Worked on PC everytime. I mean, killing Parchezzi can be pain in ass. Some people are planting mine in his target destination. :smiley:

2 Likes

Someone who plays on PC should try to shoot him with air rifle :smiley:

3 Likes

On another note the trailer teased him as a great threat but no he blows up the Oval Office then you snipe him on the roof weak.

2 Likes

This is the most easiest and fastes way and you geting sa raiting. I mean planting mine in his target destination.

3 Likes

I just blew him up along with Morris by detonating remote mine while they were conversing through the office window. The dog miraculously survived the explosion.

3 Likes

How that worcks? The window is bulletproof.

Just place the explosive in a tool box and place said tool box right next to the window. Even bulletproof glass cannot stop the explosion. Just make sure the workers don’t see you taking their tool box.

1 Like

Why tool box, I have the case.

The case will be taken away by a guard if he sees it there. I believe that doesn’t happen with a toolbox (though I’ve never tried it myself).

1 Like

But the guard wil also find the body, so no SA raiting.

Target bodies being found aren’t penalized. Only non-target bodies are.

Sorry but this is complete bullsh**. Bodies being found aren’t penalized ony if it was an acident. Also I am tallking about expert and profesional dificulties, for other ones you right.

No that doesn’t happen with a case.

Oh, it doesn´t? I haven´t played it in a while, but you might be right… I guess what happened when I tried this strategy back in the day was that the guard would take away the mine if I placed it on the window alone. So putting it in the case actually might have been a way of circumventing this… :thinking: Honestly can´t remember right now.

That whole Mark Parchezzi fight was a let down,the trailer made it seem like it was gonna this epic duel between 2 clones but was just a bog standard chase and kill.