[MAY 26] IOI Insider EXTRA - Hitman Blood Money's 15th anniversary!

Tune in tomorrow 2PM CEST for a special edition of IOI Insider to celebrate Hitman Blood Money’s 15th anniversary!

Join us for a playthrough of some iconic missions and chat with the Game Director of Hitman Blood Money, Rasmus Højengaard.

https://www.twitch.tv/iointeractive

Converting 2PM CEST to your time

VOD links:
Twitch

Youtube

26 Likes

I’ll be there :wink: Been looking forward to this one for sometime. I’ll behind the wheel steering Agent 47 to success, while Rasmus talks. Whish me luck!

33 Likes

@MrOchoa, right around now:

5avh2g

9 Likes

we’ll leave you to prepare.

10 Likes

This sounds really interesting! Hope I can make it

4 Likes

are many of the c47 team still there?

2 Likes

I think it’s not a question of “How many?” but rather “Are there any?”

5 Likes

I deleted my Post, sorry for the negativity.
I’ll try to improve my outlook on things.
Happy Anniversary, Blood Money.

13 Likes

Unpopular opinion probably, but I liked that they used Hitman’s 20th anniversary day to promote their next game and not Hitman’s legacy. Their talent also deserves other universes and they proved strongly that they care about Hitman with the last trilogy.

4 Likes

I like to think of this as the, “Screw You, Norseman!” stream. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

this is a wonderful idea!

4 Likes

They can do a special stream now for every old Hitman titles now that they have someone that worked on all of them since the beginning :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think in the Noclip documentary it was mentioned that no devs who worked on C47 were still at IO and very few who worked on H2 SA.

1 Like

I hope he is prepared to spill all the beans

Stream has started

5 Likes

Clemens: “Blood Money is one of the best Hitman games by far”
The Face posture of @Norseman should be pretty interesting now.

3 Likes

I guess even Norseman agrees that BM is in the top 10.

9 Likes

Time to mute this thread

6 Likes

Hitman bloodmoney my beloved. this stream is so good already, i love rasmus and clemens talking bout bloodmoney

3 Likes

ma beloved

7 Likes