Merry Christmas to IO Interactive and all Hitman fans

Happy Holidays everyone! I’d like to take a moment to wish everyone a very warm and delightful Christmas Eve + Christmas.

I especially want to thank all the hard-working and amazing people at IO Interactive for providing us such awesome Hitman games. You guys are the best and we all appreciate the efforts you’ve gone to give us the best experience in gaming.

And to all Hitman fans, thank you guys for being such a great community and never ceasing your love for the games.

Merry Christmas and I’ll just post this old image I made of ol’ 47 sleeping next to his Christmas tree waiting for Santa.

23 Likes

happy holidays everyone :slight_smile: and what an interesting Christmas gift to wake up to

6 Likes

Happy Holidays Y’all! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

3 Likes

Happy Christmas guys! Have a good day tommorow :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

Stay safe and have fun guys :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy holiday! <3 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays

3 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you are having a great time, and play a lot of Hitman!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, may the Santa Claus of your life grant all your wishes :santa::christmas_tree::gift:

2 Likes

Happy Holidays to all of you! Love the community!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas Folks

Merry christmas guys and gals :santa: :christmas_tree: :clinking_glasses:

Merry Christmas all, hope Santa’s bought you everything you wanted :christmas_tree::santa:

Looking forward to eating my own body weight in pigs in blankets :joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

Merry Xmas, fellow agents! :partying_face::tada::gift::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Merry Christmas everybody :smiley: and to the ppl who don’t celebrate, have a nice December 25

Have I missed anything in the history class or your calendar is 24 days ahead?

2 Likes

*this comment is for when Christmas comes