Missing H2 items from Carry over in H3

Hello,

Sorry if this has already been answered, I did not find it in the forums.

I own the H2 gold edition/pass on Steam. and the H3 delux edition on EG.
I did the carry over at launch and appart from the usual issues everyone had , it has been working fine for a couple of weeks.

However I noticed I am missing a lot of items in my inventory (suits, weapons …)
It seems that everything is missing is from the bonus content of H2 (winter sports pack, executive pack …)
I know that the requiem pack missing items is already known and under investigation from IOI but I did not see anything related to other packs.

So I am wondering if those missing items are linked to the fact that H2 maps are not yet available on PC for Steam owners (comming in end of February) or not.

Anyone has the same issue?
Or does anyone have access to these items in H3 already ?

Thanks,

Hello, Alvin.

While the devs are still trying to have PC H2 owners claim the access pass for free, all contents within Gold access pass cannot be accessed without the access pass itself. That does include premium contents like Executive Pack. Please wait for IOI’s next announcement to learn how to claim the access pass without extra cost.

And have a nice day. :slightly_smiling_face:

Known Issues, Last Update: Feb 05

An update for PC players on location importing

• Whilst we’ve been busy launching HITMAN 3, we’ve also been working on the promised solution for allowing PC players to import locations that they already own into HITMAN 3 on Epic. We’ve got that solution worked out and it’s currently being tested and verified from all angles to make it as robust as possible. In terms of timing, it’s definitely a case of sooner rather than later. Even with the longest estimates we’ve looked at, the solution will be fully rolled out before the end of February. We’ll keep you updated with the next steps.
3 Likes

Awesome , thanks for the reply.
I was suspecting that the items were tied to the locations availabiliity but not sure.
Thanks !

1 Like