Movies You’ve Only Just Watched

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm would like to have a word with you.

1 Like

Never heard of that tbh

2 Likes

debatable, but for the common denominator, yea probably.

Very entertaining suspense, action thriller. It has a similar premise as Assault On Precinct 13 (2005 version) - Bad guys lay siege to a police station in order to kill one of the prisoners. Not quite as action packed as Precinct 13 but still really enjoyable performances from the cast. Gerard Butler and Frank Grillo both do great jobs although my favorites are an actress named Alexis Louder as the main lead rookie cop, and Toby Huss who steps in around the third act of the movie. The less I say about him the better, because he just about steals the show. Highly recommend this one.

5 Likes

for real? it’s a fun movie… not sure it’d break my top ten though. you watch a lot of animated stuff?

3 Likes

I do, yeah :slightly_smiling_face:

20chars

3 Likes

Strange you would consider shrek 2 the best then

2 Likes

I consider Shrek 1 the best Shrek, anyway.

2 Likes

of course you would think that

1 Like

What’s that supposed to mean, hmm?

1 Like

I haven’t seen any Shrek movie, at least not in full.

1 Like

now i have to know your top ten animated films. :thinking:

3 Likes

Toy Story 3 is the best. Period.

2 Likes

You’re welcome

3 Likes

According to my IMDB (in Dutch)

This is my opinion. Please don’t start a riot over it.

7 Likes

:joy:

i was just interested, man. :+1:t4:

6 Likes

wait, what? I saw a trailer for this movie a few months ago (which a lot of people discourage now since it actually reveals a lot) but even with that in mind, I don’t think I got any info on the main kid having a psychic sister trying to find him. Just the fact there’s a spooky phone he uses to talk to the Killer’s previous victims.

Well that’s really terrible marketing then. The nature of the Black Phone sounds cool on paper, but if it’s really a much later movie reveal, why the hell would they reveal that in trailers and not the earlier psychic thing, more integral to the plot?

Really terrible, I thought it was some sort of Black Mirror spin-off film, lime a techno thriller.

I strongly disagree with this. While it’s a kids movie. It very much has a lot of adult themes that children won’t pick up on.

3 Likes