I absolutely love Hitman 1,2,3.
But i miss the opportunity to play missions with friends.
The replay value alone would be immense!
a few things i would love to see is:
- Regular story coop - 2-4 players running standard coop missions together, only able to use already unlocked starting locations.
- The first to strike - 2-4 players running the standard missions as VS mode where the goal is not to PVP but to take out the target first. The option to make it harder for eachother is there by executing NPCs around your other agents making the environment more hostile around them, granting you an edge.
- The coop escalations - 2-4 players, As normal escalations work you need to execute multiple targets within a certain timeframe or with specific requirements. As a multiplayer option this allows for a master coordinated attack where everything must die within a 5-15 second timeframe.
- The coop, your target only. - 2-4 players, missions but where you get the target assigned to you. if you kill someone elses mark you get a penalty. so stick to yours.
- play your role - 2-4 players, You start a mission with a specific role assigned. you need to complete a set of “tasks as that role” on the map. e.g, you need to be a kitchen staff, execute the head chef and poison the soup.
- that’s all you get - 2-4 players, you start with only one specific weapon. You can swap weapons and pick up others during the mission, but you must use your designated kill-weapon for a mark on the map (mark of choice).
Have an idea? Fire it up!