Need information to buy Hitman trilogy on Xbox Series X

Hello,

I want to buy the Hitman trilogy on Xbox Series X, and I would like to know which pack I should buy on the internet to have the whole Hitman trilogy in one game.

I thought of buying the Deluxe Edition of Hitman 3, but will I also get the other 2 Hitman games? If not, what should I buy?

Thanks

Hello!

Welcome to the forum!

Here’s something for you to look at :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you buy the trilogy, you are still missing some missions from hitman 1 and 2. There is a premium addon for the trilogy, but includes also the deluxe pack for H3, so it’s a bit pricey

You could just buy the 2 access packs for hitman 1 and 2, and decide later if u want the deluxe pack for H3.

The other path is to buy the 3 games separately. If you own H1 and H2 you can play their missions in H3 automatically. I have this setup since I bought H1 in 2016.

1 Like

Thank you for your answers.

So if I understand correctly, if I buy “Hitman Trilogy” and “Hitman Trilogy Premium Add-ons Bundle” I will have all the missions of Hitman 1, 2 and 3 playable?

Edit : I think I’ll be missing one last pack, I think it’s the Seven Deadly Sins pack for Hitman 3? To buy also?

Thanks

Yup.

Hitman Trilogy $99.99
Hitman Trilogy Premium Add-ons Bundle $59.99
Hitman 3: Seven Deadly Sins Collection $29.99

The only content you’ll be missing at that point is stuff like the Trinity Pack (Hitman 3 pre-order bonus) or the Hitman 2 bonuses (Special Collector Coins, Aluminum Travel Briefcase, Black Winter Coat). None of those items have been rereleased.

Also remember, SALES.

On Xbox recently, that 7DS pack was on sale for $17.99 or something. it’s currently back up to $29.99 so depending on you, and your patience, you could save some $$$ if you catch a sale.

1 Like

Yes, I forgot to mention the Seven Deadly Sins pack which is the latest entry in the trilogy. Also next january ioi will release a new free addon called Freelancer which is a new game mode.
Hope you’ll enjoy this great game !

1 Like