New Complications

I just want the option where the lethal weapon has no condition (throw or melee). For example, you can eliminate your target using kitchen knife by throwing or close range combat and both are acceptable .

2 Likes

But wouldn’t that be bad for the players though?
I get that people want difficulty in games, but what about new players and stuff?

What if you could only open your inventory a limited number of times :thinking: (maybe it’s seen as illegal or you’re just not given the option after you run out of attempts to open it)

That way, you’d have to be real careful and plan strategically when you open it and what you pick up along the way. Alternatively, you could go though your inventory technically by dropping everything one by one (I think?) but that wouldn’t be the smartest move considering that poison bottles shatter when you drop them, for example

2 Likes

Do they!!! Idk if the frog poison vials (47 always has a vial somewhere??? :flushed:) do breal as well, I’d imagine they do.

1 Like

What about a specific weapon on the map being used as a complication - not just the same type or model either so bringing in via load out won’t help. Like collecting the side arm from a particularly difficult guard to isolate.

1 Like

that would be cool, i presume if you were to pick it up then drop it and a guard picks it up it’ll go to a box, right?