New game about Lucas Grey?

That is the big discussion. There evidents that could point towards the Bond-universe being way more real than previously recognized.

We do know that there actually was a spy named James Bond (although, probably not the same guy from the stories).

However you’re probably right. Bond is not non-fiction.

1 Like

Look at his shooting posture. You can guess that he had a similar training to 47. And the weapon he chose is PSG-1. The PSG-1 has the same historical background as the WA2000 rifle. It’s been designed for a number of rapid precision shots since the Munich Olympics terror. It’s old fashion by current standards, but it’s still one of the best. The ironic resemblance between Lucas Gray and 47 is the one of most interesting part of WOA

Lucas died like all the other hitman characters(sub), but I think he has a lot of potential that other characters don’t have.

If Lucas appears as the main character by rebooting the Freedom Fighter game, and the story of his childhood and his militia members come together, that would be quite interesting. 17, 48, mark, they were all just assassins who lagged behind 47. Lucas Grey is nothing like that.

He can be seen as a true brother of 47. And I want to know more about the accidents that happened in their childhood

7 Likes

This!

I was kinda disappointed that they didn’t showed more of 47s past in Hitman 3. That was one of the main plots in Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2, with informations about his past the constant even tried to catch Diana. But in H3 they didn’t even mentioned anything from it.

So, a spin off with Lucas with more informations about the past of him and 47 would be nice. Like two narrative threads, one of their childhood and one where we see Grey trying to find 47, building up the milita, killing Cobb etc. This story has much potential!

2 Likes

A game about Lucas Grey would be nice and all but where are the “classics remade”?