New IOI Insider | June 14

I like that they’re putting in a bunch of extra props in the garden.

Glad they’re making these DLC feel more unique.

1 Like

Sounds like Clem’s FC methodology is what I was going for with my Curated batch. I tried to make each one a different category. Sniper, puzzle, explosive, challenge/strict, story, freedom, gimmick/no-target, etc.

Except his with more amount of authors of course :wink:

1 Like

The prospect of future IOI Insider broadcasts featuring videos where the devs choose FCs with Clemens and explain why they like them is really cool :+1:

1 Like

14 Likes

New challenge: Complete 40 FC and get

8 Likes
  • Goldballer
  • Duckballer

0 voters

Well, that’s not what we call a Goldballer… :sweat_smile:

Best. Meta. Unlock. Ever.

(I was gonna be a bit disappointed if it was just the goldballer, but this is a fun surprise)

(Edit: Now we need a ducky suit!! 50 FC reward track, please!)

10 Likes

@badeaguard Duckballer replica when?

13 Likes

Another batch of FC before the next Community contracts. Next Community Contracts on July 2nd.

1 Like

The shooting noise of the Duckballer needs to be the Annoying Dog’s laugh from Nintendo’s Duck Hunt.

2 Likes

Yeah, “what an IOI stream without audio issues” :slight_smile:

1 Like

They should go back to collecting questions from multiple sources; Twitch chat doesn’t always produce… the best results

7 Likes

The Item unlock we didn’t know we needed.

1 Like

Now we need a Ducky set

1 Like

I’m really tempted to ask a stupid question myself. But I can’t come up with one more stupid than already posted on Twitch.

2 Likes

I can’t watch. Will you tell me if they say anything about Grey? :pleading_face: Thank you :pray:

It’s good to see they are more liberal with their approach to item unlocks especially when it comes to visually distinguishing them, but again we need more assault rifle unlocks since they can be fun to use.

2 Likes

What?

Do we actually need one though? Hitman isn’t exactly fit for them and we already have 5 or 6 (I think?) of them that can be brought in.

I think the time and effort could be better spend elsewhere like more rubber duck explosives :smiling_imp:.

1 Like

No shoulder swap in the next update :frowning:

2 Likes