New IOI Insider | June 14

hah, as honoured as i would be, i could never! too much pressure for me haha

6 Likes

Not sure if there’ll be a community artist again this time. But, it’s always cool to see. We’ll find out tomorrow.

@Sniff would be a nice contender.

3 Likes

@Daiguren has been a bit more active in the live chat this time (at least to me), possible link?

Imagine if @badeaguard was hired to make life like sculpture replicas of 47, Diana and Grey.

4 Likes

ewww no :unamused:

not my thing honestly. All my works comes from blueprints I pay others to make. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

ive only been active because i was unable to watch last time lol
but man, ive gotta get on some sloth art asap. suits gonna be a nightmare to draw tho, just looking at the texture is already worrying me haha

1 Like

Either 47 in a sloth fursuit or a 47 stick man drawing with 2 sticks as his silverballer.

3 Likes

that is a good idea. means i dont have to bother with actual drawing today i guess
expect the most lazy art youve ever seen (jk, ill draw something properly. see if i can surpass my 6 hours as the longest ive ever spent on an art piece)

2 Likes

Oh please don’t be another “special assignment”.

7 Likes

@BeignetThief maybe? High-effort art for sloth season? Quite ironic, huh?

3 Likes

What’s exciting atleast to me in the new event and the fact that it is permanent is the step in the right direction too.

6 Likes

If they ever need a Lust roadmap concept artist over a patch notes artist, I’d step in for that instead. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

me, waiting for IOI Insider July 2032 to see if shoulder swap is back yet

14 Likes

Ugh, I have waited so, so long for the final unlock, hoping it would be a cool suit unlock or something. So goddamn disappointing. Their obsession with shitty duck jokes just isn’t funny imo.

5 Likes

At this point what would be a cool suit unlock? I know that IOI has given us formal tuxedos, variations on the red tie and black jacket 47-style suit, themed stuff, and now the various Sins suits. What else does the community want in terms of another suit to wear?

For me personally, more clothing options are about the last thing I need. I use one or maybe two outfits for any play through that I do and the rest just “sit in the closet”, so to speak. I’d rather have stuff we don’t already have a lot of examples of, like the screwdriver as a permanent unlock.

I’m genuinely curious as to what a “good” suit unlock would even look like at this point, given what we have gotten and the given the general community reaction to it all.

2 Likes

I have posted this before here, but I was hoping for either one of the two suits from the Dubai briefing video. Actually good looking suits, not like those tacky suits from the DLCs.

3 Likes

You got me to brainstorm a list and this is what i came up with from generally reading the room and my own thoughts: Agent 17’s suit, the other signature suits from the previous WoA games, Ort-Meyer suit, Arkadij Jegorov suit, Pablo Ochoa suit (we can leave out Lee Hong because it’s not that unique a suit and Fuchs for obvious reasons lol), the white parka from Silent Assassin, Subject 47, the skydiving suit, the arkian robes, the Dubai cutscene suit, the butcher suit from contracts, any closed jacket suit be it blood money or signature, camo suit from the first hitman game, Mark Parchezzi suit, sergei suit, journalist from rotterdam suit, The Constant suit, crow or red bird suit, chipmunk from absolution, low poly 47, samurai from absolution, the sniper assassin outfits - nevermind those would be covered already with the signature suit anf hitman 2 parka

9 Likes

It would have been nice to have an update on the IOI website so I would not have missed this.

(Cuz I looked there like a dummy instead of Twitter)

Pssshhh it’s not that high quality.

Wait this isn’t the season of envy.

1 Like

Still room for a Providence suit as an unlockable.

2 Likes