November 10th - The Halliwell Fable and Florida Fit unlock

The Wolf Of Wall Street

25 Likes

I was hoping our three-eyed piggy friend would finally learn to fly in this escalation, like how we thought the kitty easter egg wouldn’t be a thing until Ambrose turned up, but it doesn’t look like that’s gonna happen (yet).

On another note, is this line from the season of gluttony, or is it new? I had a good chuckle over this one regardless…

6 Likes

I really like the effort they put into The Halliwell Fable, even giving it its own unique mist effect. I like the open-endedness too of having several potential targets to choose from. My only complaint is it’s yet another Hitman 3 escalation that has the Restricted Loadout and No Disguise Changes complications, but it’s still fun regardless.

Something I find really interesting about it is that some of the complications are optional. This is something we’ve seen in Contracts and the ET Arcade, but not really in escalations. In some of the 7DS escalations there were optional objectives like getting more items for the pig in Gluttony or completing Envy SASO, but those weren’t really traditional complications. I’d love to see them experiment more with this in future escalations in Year 3 (if that happens).

4 Likes

OutsideXbox (Jane this time) played through the Halliwell Fable.

5 Likes

Has anyone discovered any Easter Eggs based on the feather/wood/brick items? I tried using them in different manners, bonking the piggies in different order, etc. I guess in the end they’re just there as thematic blunt melee items yeah?

Anyway, fun lil escalation. As is often the pattern, lvl 2 was harder than lvl 3.

I think they are easter eggs in themselves. The three little pigs built their houses out of straw, sticks and brick. The feathers are the closest thing the game has to straw. Driftwood is the stick and brick is just the brick. I don’t think there’s anything more notable about them than that.

1 Like

Lol, that part I got (though you don’t know me and couldn’t have known). That’s why I was trying to “do” things with the items like throw them in increasing order of sturdiness, and stuff like that.

1 Like

Is it possible to just walk up behind the “pigs” and choke them out while they’re sitting in their seats? Or are you blocked in and unable to?

Well, I know what I’m going to try…

1 Like

They are invincible, even to gunshots, when sitting at the table.

3 Likes

Not even a propane tank explosion will hurt them!

It’s so odd that they have poison-able cups at their seats… I was trying to figure out how to get them to sit back down, but they will not.

2 Likes