NPC can go onto wall/ledge where I cannot grab his body to hide

PC on Berlin map. Distracted the NPC guard w/ the briefcase. He walks up onto this wall as he is searching for the noise. I knock him out but he is now inaccessible because Agent 47 cannot walk
there too. There’s a lump of steel beams blocking the path.

3 Likes

“That’s ̶X̶C̶O̶M̶ HITMAN, baby.”

2 Likes

That’s wild!! It’s not as easy as in sniper levels, but you could push the body off with gunfire.

One of those insane hitman logic moments :joy:
Why can’t 47 reach him? Why would bullets push the body off the ledge without totally destroying it? Love this game :joy:

2 Likes

I tried that. It would not budge. And I tried the silcenced and since it has a little more power I tried the un-silenced pistol that the guard was holding too. NO effect. DIdn’t even move a millimeter.
And the silenced gun shots resulted in “bullet impact noticed” b/c there are people on the ground right below this area. The mission was Kaput haha so I said fk it and tried the unsilenced pistol. I just restarted the mission after that.

3 Likes

Did you try using explosives?

2 Likes

HA! “four months later”…

No. I don’t think i had any to try.

I’ve stopped play hitman.

I got extremely bored of freelancer. Losing my stuff to game bugs like this is dumb
and IOI knows it. Having to take extreme measures to exit the game is garbage.
I left this forum and discord b/c all of the fan boys who flame anyone that disagrees that
game breaking bugs ARE bugs. Such as seiker just stoppping working when an
NPC is alerted. Come the F on!

Hitman BURN in H.

1 Like