NPC Faces Drawn - Dr. Mekar's Gallery

As some of you may know, I’m a big Fan of Pixelart and also draw it myself. Therefore I thought I may open this Topic to show my NPC Face Pixelart to take Feedback and maybe also Suggestions. Keep in mind though that I only draw Side Character Faces and not Targets*, since I want to use the Faces for Characters in my Stories (I only use Characters in them, I can draw). Enough said, here are the ones I already have:

BAGDU

EWAN

JUNO

Qui-Gon

ARTHUR

*Disclaimer 1: Side Targets like Galen Vholes don’t count, since they don’t have unique Faces most of the time. I just picked him, since all other Variants of this Face in Hitman 2 wear Headwear or have to long Hair and Hitman 3 Ansel doesn’t support Greenscreen yet.

*Disclaimer 2: All Faces drawn here are made by me. If I see them used without my permission or even stolen, I’ll take this Topic down and not do it again, so I hope it never comes to that :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

Arthur’s Finished. Pretty happy with the result except for the Hair, so since I’m not using it anyway, it’s not a problem for me.

Next up:

AUGUSTUS
or

MAXWELL
or

VIKTOR

Who should I do next?
  • Augustus
  • Maxwell
  • Viktor

0 voters

Could we get one more Vote? It’s Fifty Maxwell and Fifty Viktor right now. Otherwise I’ll do Augustus to avoid to overadvantage a Faction.

Kinda forgot about this Thread tbh. Here’s Viktor anyway.

1 Like

ISABELLE
(Will be remade)

Due to the low Poll Activity, I’ll just skip it and post my Faces here singly.

1 Like

SEAN

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

AUGUSTUS