Official Community Created Contracts - EASTER šŸ° (March 2023) [CLOSED]

As was clarified on the IOI Website, there will be 10 contracts chosen, 10 out of 56 (in total) sounds like a good deal to me

7 Likes

Time for all 10 to be mine, somehow

3 Likes

Bro didnā€™t even submitted 10 contracts but Clemens still gonna check his contracts on xbox and feature unrelated contracts

6 Likes

Half my contracts are either scrapped puzzle contracts that wouldnā€™t work in practice due to NPCs changing behaviors from Regular NPCs to Targets NPCs. Or they are for the Hitman community roadmap (totally join by the way people in my computer screen)

1 Like

Well, I honestly hope that some of my contracts will be selected,also guys what do you think of my contracts?

1 Like

Ten? Damn! Thatā€™ll improve everyoneā€™s odds, as i think many submitted multiple contracts!

2 Likes

12 Likes

Improve everyoneā€™s odds? Or the odds that thereā€™ll be more good/fun contracts?

Not to be misunderstood. Instead of 6 good contracts we get 10 good contracts. Because when they could only (or chose to) pick 6 - some (other) good contracts couldnā€™t be included in that batch. :cry:

I think mine (this time around) is probably an above average contract, but I think I nailed_itā„¢ in the briefing. :smirk: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well, weā€™ll see what gets chosen. Hopefully we get some great ones!

3 Likes

Yup im sure that que are gona get cery good contrcas because we all did prety good contracts to be honest

1 Like

Clemens hyping up without saying anything at all

Me:

4 Likes

Ey guys what do you think of muy screenshot for the contracts

3 Likes

The screenshots are neat!

2 Likes

Oh my God thank you so much for the support my God I mean thank you for playing my contracts seriously thank you so much I am so glad to see people playing my contracts seriously thank you guys and gals seriously I repeat myself more than a broken record but thank you seriously I am so glad to see that The Hunter (the contract) is in the most played seriously thank you guys and girls

4 Likes

. ā€¦ And theyā€™re up!

6 Likes

OH MY GOD! YES!!! Iā€™m featured once again! What an excellent way to celebrate Easter. Guess I gotta do some more work for some spring cleaning. Too bad in Australia, itā€™s more like Autumn Cleaning. :astonished: :laughing: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Nice one mate! Iā€™ll enjoy playing it!

1 Like

Once again there were many great ones, thanks for making this a though selection. I had a blast playing them :smiley:

13 Likes

You should set a Spring Cleaning contract in Whittleton Creek since itā€™s autumn there too.

1 Like