Official Community Flower Power Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Apricot Thrower

Contract ID: 2-09-4876859-10
Platform: Playstation
Submitter Name: Switcher
Contract Name: Apricot Thrower

Briefing:

The fruits we get from the trees are a blessing from above, and the fruits shall not be disrespected.

The Colorado farm was blessed with fruits, but unfortunately they do not deserve it.

In order to take away the fruit we had the Apricot Thrower rising from hell.

Take away their apricots 47, and make your life easier and get rid of some of these sinners.

Brief Description:

This contract is a 3 targets, Suit Only, Melee, in Colorado, revolves around stealth in bushes and distractions, and that is how the contract relates to the theme, 47 takes the power of the nature and uses the bushes to his advantage, and Apricots as distractions if the player wants to, there are plenty around the targets, lots of fun to play this one.

Suggested Images:

Targets' Locations:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-34-2875603-61

Platform: PS4 (Pro)

Submitter name: Greek Agent

Contract Title: The Durian Of Dorian Gray

Briefing: Have you noticed anything peculiar about that hippie guy,47?You’ve met him at Sapienza & Santa Fortuna years ago.Yet he hasn’t grown older.It seems he sold his soul like Dorian Gray,to stay young & beautiful as an ageless rose.But flowers need water to survive.You’ll need 2 poisonous flower vials to inject your main targets for distraction.Take a sniper too.For(k) whom the bell tolls?The flower dressed woman might reveal the power of Durian fruits.Welcome to the jungle,feel my serpentine!!!

Brief Description: “The Picture Of Dorian Gray” novel by Oscar Wilde fit perfectly for my inspiration into using our beloved happy Hippie :stuck_out_tongue: as a target.He sleeps under that Durian emetic fruit so I thought it would be easy to drown him…Ha Ha Ha,the ageless smuggler laughed at me :smiley: So I had to improvise.I want Agents to try and think out of the box to solve this too.I forced the sniper kill as a hint to trigger events.The 2 poison kills are quite challenging but very satisfying especially once done at the bridge without witnesses.I also added Farah because she is wearing that dress full of flowers :smiley: There is another Durian at the kitchen and the garden fork can be obtained at the starting shrine or the hut with the boat-brick-exit-key.I originally thought of requiring changing into Hippie Suit for the injections,to ensure Agents will make Hippie reach the toilet.But since I discovered that drowning kill occurs even at the wooden bridge falling step,I went with Suit only , for those who will persuade Hippie take that path.Finally, I couldn’t resist using the iconic “Welcome to the Jungle” line from Guns & Roses !!!

Featured Contract Image suggestion :

47 rises like a flower

or

The Durian Giver

4 Likes

Good to see other people thinking outside the box a bit! :smile: Most people are just doing really boring contracts.
Hope yours get featured!

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-03-0210128-03

Platform: Epic Games

Submitter name: mkSolas

Contract Title: Déjà Vu

Briefing:

Ever get that feeling of déjà vu? Like you’ve done or seen something like this before? Being a dead man come to life?

Well, now that you’ve come to, you have five minutes to eliminate your targets before they send you off for real this time.

Brief Description:

You have 5 minutes to kill the four guards at the church with just your pistol while in your suit only.

[Optional] Complications: No Disguise Change, No Recordings.

Complication: You have to finish the contract in 5 minutes.

Target(s)

Featured Contract Image Suggestion(s):

5 Likes

Do you like my contracts?

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-20-8652727-82
Platform: Steam
Submitter name: Casetros

Contract Title: ROSES IN THE SKY

Briefing:
Hello Agent, today is Alma Reynard and Orson Mills’s anniversary. The happy couple is planning on celebrating their love with a firework display on the beach outside. The explosive expert in charge of the display, Kris Mathews, should be eliminated along with the two lovers.

Good luck, 47

Brief Description:
When you activate the flairs outside, Alma and Orson both go into lock down in the panic room. Once you launch the flairs, you can kill those two targets easily. However, you also need to kill a guard by blowing up the truck with the flairs. It is difficult to lure the guard close enough to the van without getting close. In my route, I planted a bomb in the panic room, then ran to the exit, and lured the guard toward the truck on my way.

Featured Contract Image:

5 Likes

pretty cool idea though it’s hard to say if it would fit with valentines day or flower power. love the suit too.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-29-0502381-89

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Georgikens

Contract Title: Achilles’ Heel

Briefing:
Patrick Achilles, Edgar Martin, and Daniel Fleischer are the leaders of a psychedelics ring going by the name “Achilles”. Recently they have been lacing their product with a potent neurotoxin which has killed many. Interpol have been chasing them for a while but have made little progress. Achilles is currently undercover in a gang, inside Berlin’s Club Hölle. Interpol has requested a clean job with no civilian eliminations. Bonus payment will be rewarded if Patrick is killed with lethal poison.

Brief Description: Take out Berlin guards in a quick contract with lots of room for experimentation

2 Likes

If they do a lot of standing you probably could’ve titled the contract Wall Flowers. :sweat_smile:

@Yellow_cat, sorry i was talking about GreekAgent’s contract, however i do like you dgs contract!

1 Like

Thanks you Charlie_Farmer

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-31-6525143-18
Platform: PC (epic)
Submitter name: Steventjeeee
Contract title: The downfall of the Flower cartel

Briefing:

Good morning 47,

Today you need to put an end to the Flower cartel. The leader of the cartel, Kenneth Flower, has killed along with his business partners more than a thousand people to obtain the special ingredient for his wine: human blood. Many innocent civilians became a victim of Mr. Flowers wine company. We need to stop them before they kill more innocent civilians.

Good luck, 47

Brief Description: This contract takes place in the wine storage. First you need to figure out how to come there in your suit. Then you need to grab the propane flask from the movie theater and kill Santino. After that you can poison the glas of Mr. Flowers and make him sick. He wil go to the sewer and you can push him off a railing (or you can just knock him out and drag him to the sewer) Then you need to grab the fire axe and take out Lawrence. This contract is quite hard, because you need to kill all targets in your suit. You also don’t want to get recorded!

Image suggestion:

4 Likes

ID:2-31-1210667-84
Platform:PS4
Submitter name:XAN0611
Contract Title:Grape rain
Briefing:
4 shots,4 targets and 4 complications.Eliminate targets so they never poison the grapes.
Brief Description:
It is necessary to eliminate the workers of the winery with a sniper rifle.
Targets:

Complications:

Contract image(I have already created 3 options.I like everything):

1 Like

Why is it that when I click on my contract, “Grape rain” throws me to another contract?

I dunno, it is set to post 96, but sometimes it goes to the post before it instead.
Edit: I have set it to 97 and now it should work as intended.

That happens when some posts get deleted.

thanks you 111111111111

Contract Title: Botanists’ Pilfered Innovations
Contract ID: 1-33-7366564-07
Username: Mebiusdore
Platform: PC, EGS
Briefing: Good afternoon 47: Your targets are world-famous botanists. They are known for creating the world’s first bioengineered hybrid flowers, or so it seems. Our client was the original creator of the hybrid flower, however these three stole our client’s invention and had risen in fame. We have located them in the Dartmoor Garden Show, as VIP guests in the event. Your client also wants you to steal a speedboat which belongs to one of the targets, containing biological data to the flower.

Good luck.
Brief description: Kill 3 targets as a Mansion Guard with a fall accident, as a Mansion Staff with a pistol. and as a Gardener with Shears.
Featured contract image suggestion:

1 Like

how i killed one of the targets, in case if anyone needs it

btw, when youre doing the fall accident one, make sure to use a emetic tool/syringe

It happens when the editor of the list puts in the wrong post ID, but it should work now

@Kesington019 @Hichkas

1 Like