Official Community Flower Power Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Maybe Clemens had a good mood back then or some of spare time.
But I wouldn’t reckon they will always do that

1 Like

OK,Count.Rushmore.Thanks

pray so too man. made three out of the four i really like.

1 Like

You mean me Agent_MJ?

Submissions are now officially closed! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I wish you all good luck agents!

3 Likes

everyone. i wish luck to everyone including you.

3 Likes

Good luck to everyone!

6 Likes

image_2022-08-22_175702928

1 Like

Yes, a lot of rules and techniques in Cricket.
Agree, one can only learn if he/she plays the game. Somewhat similar to base ball, the players in each team needs to make runs for the team. A player who makes 100 runs makes a century.

1 Like

I’m sure I’ll get it eventually but I can usually get the gist of a sport by watching it a number of times; not so with cricket just yet… :man_shrugging:

(Is it true games can last for days?)

1 Like

yes, it is true one of its format (Test Match) lasts for a week (testing of endurance and patience) and a boring format (personal opinion). But twenty twenty format has an average duration of 3 hours with limited over - 20 overs x 6 balls = 120 balls and players mostly try to hit six (kind of home run). I personaly like the 50 over format (lasts a day) which is well balanced.

1 Like

I feel like once I understand it, it could be very interesting but, at the moment, that might as well have been another language… :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Urben, you are wrong there are 2 kinds of Lethal pills(black and white), but Lethal poison pills JAR, only one kind.

1 Like

Interesting, thanks I will check my data about this.

1 Like

Hey guys. Yeah, been a bit since I posted something on the forums. I decided not to submit a contract for Flower Power Featured Contracts. None of my other contracts that I’ve created in the past match this floral theme and I didn’t have any new ideas that blossomed in mind for this set. But from what I see, there’s some pretty decent contracts in the submissions that I am pretty happy I decided to sit back and watch the contracts fly through like bees.

August overall in Hitman has been pretty meh, even with the roadmap. Apart from the unlockables, I didn’t really have too much motivation to play Hitman 3 much. I’ve been playing a lot of other games. Fingers cross that September has a fine roadmap that’s just a bit better than August, though my expectations at the moment are low until the long awaited Freelancer game mode finally released.

Thought I might update you guys. Let’s hope the theme is something more interesting than just flowers. If I did created one as a submission for the Flower Power theme, it would pretty much be Dartmoor Garden Show… which let’s be honest… a lot of people will go for it. I want to make unique contracts that I’ve created, not contracts that are so similar to what others made that it just becomes silly or near plagerism. Good luck for September and congrats to whoever gets picked. I’m sure Clemens will have picked great contracts that he could make it become a bouquet of flowers. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s why I went for New York; the “urban jungle”, as it were!

1 Like

I hope it will be a bright explosive bouquet.

1 Like

It may sound funny, but I haven’t seen anyone create a contract in Bangkok, so I created the original contract))

1 Like

cough cough

You didn’t look hard enough. Submitted the day before yours :wink:

3 Likes