Official Community GLUTTONY Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

Contract ID: 1-31-5820142-87
Platform: PC
Submitter name: Atomicgarbage
Contract Title: I AM A VEGAN!
Briefing:
Valentina Yates is in a bad mood. She’s stuck at her ancestral vineyard doing nothing of interest. Her husband Don, who sometimes shares court cases to entertain her, is finally retiring and won’t be able to amuse her anymore. Worst of all, for his retirement party he got an asado grill buffet for dinner, which he knows she can’t eat as a vegan! When her fiancé won’t even accommodate her diet she knows it’s a stab in the back. She demands we eliminate all her aggressors swift and precisely.

Brief Description:
An amazing map with no restrictions that’s perfect for speedruns and I think the story is funny if you pay attention to the npcs as they actually say that Mrs. Yates is a vegan in game. Pls choose one of my maps I would love to see one as a Featured Contract in this awesome game.

7 Likes

Contact ID: 2-31-2135073-37
Platform: PS4
Submitter Name: Deimatic
Contract Title: Cooked to Perfection
Briefing:
It’s time to test your culinary skills 47. The client is looking for a chef that serves justice well done, limited only to the tools of the trade. I hope you didn’t forget the asado torch.

Brief Description:
This unique contract encourages the use of a special tool, the asado torch! If you use the torch to light a gasoline drum then it will stay lit even after thrown allowing you to get them all while only needing one torch. The optional complications stop the use of guns to light the fires. Four targets all nearby different drums mean you can’t do it all with tasers although one or two may still help. Becoming the chef not only fits the theme but also means you will run by the torches on the way to the targets so bringing one may be the fastest way to get it done. The outfit also means you will need to be in stealth as you carry out your operation making it a fun challenge.

Image Suggestions

7 Likes

!!UPDATED!!

Contract ID: 1-27-0072253-81
Submitter name: Baffin_Island
Contract Title: Quatre, à la Carte
Briefing:
Good afternoon, 47.
Our client, a French businessman going by the pseudonym Mr. P. Iggy, has a rather unusual request. That is, to bring him the rarest cut of meat of all, Homo Sapiens. Your task is to carve your four choice cuts of meat, and let them temper in a box or closet for a while. He asks that you don’t ruin the flavor by contaminating it with others you haven’t butchered. The tower is your abattoir, 47.
Good luck.
Brief Description: A unique puzzle contract in which the real difficulty isn’t in killing your targets, but hiding the bodies! I was inspired by the Romeo and Juliet contract from the Lust submissions, so I made this. First, kill the chef in your suit, then kill the other three as the chef, using different cooking utensils. I didn’t want to use the Sieker or emetic grenade, and it’s a lot more of a challenge that way (but if you decide to use them, it’s actually a different challenge)
!!!UPDATED WITH BETTER TARGETS AND OPTIONAL COMPLICATIONS BECAUSE FORCED COMPLICATIONS ARE NOT FUN
Image: Something like this

6 Likes

Hello, here’s my first submission (and my first contract, besides re-uploads). Please give it a look!
Contract ID: 3-27-6391983-19
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: Kesington019
Contract Title: The Ghazali Squally
Briefing:

When Omar Al-Ghazali says he wants an ostentatious opening ceremony, he means it. He hired the men behind some of the world’s most decadent, heart-clogging, life-shortening “food” and tasked them with making entrées the people of Dubai would never forget or keep down. Our clients, WHO, have tried putting an abrupt end to these men’s killer cuisine capers, but the public demand has always prevented them. Let’s give them a taste of our own style of an abrupt end.

Brief Description: Ghazali, Famous Chef and Kitchen Assistant, shotgun, SO/NK. As an added spice, hide all the bodies before leaving; we wouldn’t want to make a mess in the kitchen, would we? (P.S. For the true experience, use the maximalist or sawed-off bartoli. SA possible, Ghazali should be an interesting target to take out quickly, the back of the stage has a corner with interesting properties…)
Featured Contract image suggestion:

Thanks, and have fun!

8 Likes

Contract ID:1-31-7126167-27
Platform:PC
Submitter name:Quartz_Tan
Contract Title:The Legend Of Kitchengun
Briefing:(didn’t write in game)The Don Yates has stole the Legend weapon----’‘The Kitchengun’’ from our client,Derek Bum,and handle it to the man he trust best,Eneas Palermo.Eliminate him and get the gun back,leave a Ornate Scimitar as warning.Also,other four thieves disguised as winey worker must be taken care of.Make a loud one,let them know the power of Kitchengun.We prepared an asado chef outfit for you,you know what to do…
Brief Description:no disguise changed,means players can only started as asado chef,and that Ornate Scimitar used the only agent pickup.All these means players can only use that loud shotgun to kill other 4 targets,and find method to hide the bodys before someone find it and leave,that the interesting part of this contract.

Image:

6 Likes

Contract ID: 3-33-9608411-19
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: How To Hitman
Contract Title: Agent Porky Seven

Briefing: Agent Porky Seven. Is that what they call you now? Your gluttonous habits have turned you into a greedy pig. It’s about time you put the pounds into your bank account, and not your waistline. Your targets are a peckish bunch, who can be found eating snacks and sipping tea. It won’t be long before their excessive eating habits give them a heart attack. Use poison to your advantage, and make it look like that occurred. Good luck, 47. I will leave you to prepare.

Brief Description: This is my second submission, and it involves poison. Lots of it. The main theme of the contract is unhealthy eating leads to heart attacks. Your targets can be found around the map, eating food and drinking tea. By using poison to your advantage, you can make their deaths look like heart attacks. As an added complication, you have to do this in your suit.

Image Suggestions:

Target Intel

Quimby Travers has a very strong sweet tooth, and he can be found eating sugary treats and drinking lemonade.

Lucy Phillips loves foreign foods, especially sushi.

Evelyn Crane is a proud Brit, and she can be found sipping tea in her pavilion. She likes her tea sweet, and frequently has 4 sugars!

Good luck everyone!

8 Likes

I do have another idea for a contract, but I feel like three submissions would be a little too much.

Ahh, why shouldn’t I?

1 Like

I bet you can submit as many as you like, but only one contract from one author will be picked

1 Like

hey if yer submitting yer contracts in excess youll be adhering to the theme of gluttony

6 Likes

And everyone not selected will be envious just in time for the next season. It’s a cunning plan.

6 Likes

I might submit a third contract at some point. I’ve thought of some good names this time round.

5 Likes

It doesn’t exactly say what the contract limit is per creator. But if I’m going to guess, you would have to pick one if more than one contract was picked that are created by one creator.

To be honest, I’m sticking with the 2 that I submitted for Gluttony. At the moment, I don’t have any contract idea for envy. I get the idea is all about being I guess jealous of one’s possessions or something along the lines, but it’s blank at the moment for envy for me. Might have to do some contract making exploration. And I think for me, Chongqing is one that’s in the back of my mind… or Berlin. I originally had an idea for Berlin with the Lust one but since someone by the name of Shack News got featured contracts set in Berlin, I submitted the other one instead being in Mendoza which was the SMG one.

The two that I submitted for Gluttony is actually pretty darn good. I would pick Next Floor instead of Famous Axecidents & Assaults if I had to pick one of the two. Someone showed me a playthrough of my two contracts and I definitely learnt something on how to improve my time. Though I did put thought into both of them, I would pick Next Floor due to one of the images being something I would see used in a thumbnail and that’s 47 serving whiskey, which you don’t need to do that as it turns out. The drink to kill the first target was at the table already. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

We need a FC submission discussion thread.

5 Likes

Why you can’t discuss submissions in the submissions thread itself?

2 Likes

I didn’t want to clutter up the thread.

@Viv I enjoyed all 3 of yours.

This was fun as hell. I captured a run that I’ll post later today.

6 Likes

what a disturbing image haha, nice catch tho :face_vomiting: :joy:

9 Likes

ID: 1-29-1560043-62
Platform: PC (Epic)
Submitter name: djsojus
Title: The Pill Pushers
Briefing: They claim to sell diet pills. But what they really sell is just mints. Our client realised this when he just wouldn’t get any slimmer. Now he asked us to give those people a taste of their own medicine. They sell harmless pill? We poison them!
Brief Description: In this contract you’ll have a lot of opportunities for routing. It’s a mix of really simple kills (Hugo) and pretty difficult ones (Banner). Also I think it fits the theme with the story about diet pills.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

5 Likes

Title: Gourmand Galore
Platform: PS4
Contract ID: 2-33-5617954-95
Submitter Name: Damo2007XD
Briefing: As you know, The ongoing garden show at Dartmoor is a place of romance, contest and, eating? We have heard of many complaints that 2 individuals are essentially stealing all the food that there is, causing many people to get very agitated and ravenous. We have decided that you should put an end to them by giving them that extra flavour. Good Luck.

Brief Description: Kill 2 targets, one being Sebastian Sato, by making them consume poison. You have to kill them in your suit but there is no ‘changing your disguise’ restrictions. The only restriction is that if someone sees you, you fail.

Custom Picture:

Hope You Enjoy!

4 Likes

Here is my third contract:

Contract ID: 1-29-7889637-10
Submitter Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: The Inspector
Briefing: Good Morning, 47. Our client is a german food inspector, who is currently unavailable for this year, so he has asked you to make a thorough investigation in Club Hölle. He has so far determined that the food and drinks there only get replaced once every 2 years, meaning they order in bulk. Although your job is to do an examination, our client’s top concern is the 5 people who he has marked from his previous year for termination. They take more than they need from the bulk order. Good luck.
Brief Description: My first 5 target submission, this is more of a puzzle contract. This idea was in my head for a pretty long time, so I put it into a form of a contract. The title was originally going to be Der Kommissar (named after one of Falco’s songs named the exact same thing). I searched online for the different meanings for Der Kommissar, and I both found “Inspector”, but also “Commissar”. I didn’t want to risk it after that, so I just went with The Inspector.
Featured Contract Image Suggestions:

6 Likes

Looking forward to it! :wink:

2 Likes