Official Community HEAT STROKE Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

I think it closed itself up with hitting the deadline :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s fine. There is that Hot Scope Featured Contracts that I am waiting for that thread to officially open up. But yeah, there is quite a lot of submissions in the Heat Stroke thread, and a lot of new faces too which I’m always welcome to seeing.

But yeah, with every new contract submitted, the chances of any of my two being featured is slim. Like look how many unique contracts there are on PC - 29! Eesh! Thanks for making my least favourite number appear. Just incase you’re curious why I don’t like that number… none of your god damn business… it is a bit personal.

2 Likes

OK. Looks like it just got updated. Thanks. Didn’t know that happens itself. Guess you learn something new everyday on the Hitman Forums.

No, I don’t mean the thread closes automatically or something, but if the deadline passed, no new entries accepted even if they are posted.
They could though, but with the exclusive permission from Clemens :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh. I see. I don’t have any more contracts to submit. I’m now just waiting for Hot Scope to appear.

In the past Clemens confirmed when the submission phase ended. It was not unusual it happened an hour or so after what was said in the first post. So when someone submitted before Clemens confirmed it, that person usually still got in the collection.
With that, don’t see that as a clear end of the submissions until Clemens posted. :wink:

2 Likes

And if he won’t post here anymore, does this means the submissions still ongoing? :slight_smile:

A LOT of contracts submitted this round! Happy to see it. Hope y’all get to practice your Hot Hot Stroke Play with me, hehe.

2 Likes

That would be an interesting loophole. As I would probably guess, don’t submit anymore contracts at this point. Let @Clemens_IOI , the author of this thread confirm in a post that it is closed.
Apart from that, good luck. There is a LOT of contracts here, and a good amount of new faces which again, I do welcome. Good luck to Clemens and maybe Travis, they need to pick 6, and I mean 6 out of the 50+ off this thread!! And unsurprisingly (but indeed scary), most of them are PC contracts! :sob:

It’s great to see how many contracts have been submitted! Good luck everyone!

I’ll definitely try and play some of the Xbox submissions.

2 Likes

I started with @Canucklehead’s Pressure Cooker yesterday and it made me rage quit.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, although your statement did give me a chuckle as it took me a bit to get it right in the creator (though part of it was me experimenting). However, my play throughs of the created contract were a lot more straightforward with little restarts.

The “No Pacifications” and “No Bodies Found” does give an added level of challenge, instead of taking out (pacifying) the head chef (and aide depending on timing) and going nuts with a knife in the kitchen.

1 Like

Ha ha, I’ll definitely give it a go then.

2 Likes

No idea how you did this. I could only do one target. No fuel drums for the rest…

2 Likes

I’m late! Was out yesterday due to my poor doggo needed help after his surgery… But I’m back now, and this Sub is officially closed! :slight_smile: - I’ll open The Hot Scope sub soon.

22 Likes

The Gates are open: Official Community HOT SCOPE Featured Contracts Submissions Thread

4 Likes

aww hope your dog is ok for his surgery

2 Likes

Aww… hope your doggy friend is OK. I hope it’s not the heat stroke that got 'em.

2 Likes