Official Community PRIDE Featured Contracts Submissions

I’m glad folks who want to have a crack at them get the chance. Fan made contracts will keep this game alive long after the DLC has faded. I haven’t played any of the 15 XBox submissions yet, not even my own. Just a sitting in my favorites, a waiting for me…:wink:

3 Likes

Wait until you get to Deathlivery Guy ( you recreated it)

Goddamn that sucked. 7:40, zero enjoyment from that one. lol

1 Like

Yeah, dat one looked a little tricky.:see_no_evil: Still thinking about my approach. Same thing with It’s A Trap! Neither one is really a speed run. I’m thinking of different ways to run ‘em both. Getting into them tomorrow hopefully :gift::gift::gift:

1 Like

Ha. I got 1:55 on “It’s a Trap!”

I do hate explosive device contracts. I never understand the point but, that’s the way she goes. :laughing:

1 Like

You can definitely speedrun the Deathlivery Guy contract. I did it under 4:30. Didn’t have to wait at any point for more than 5-10 seconds. Enjoyed that one, very creative contract imo.

I initially didn’t get the appeal of the contract. On my first run I hit them with emetics and then blew them. Later when the contract was posted here and I saw the suggested image, that’s when it clicked for me lol. There’s a game mechanic on that level that lets you take them both out with a proximity explosive. Can be easily done under 1:10.

2 Likes

Yes you are.
Scrolling the thread you can see examples of how it’s desirable to be done.
And of course you better follow the deadline to be able to participate

Wait and see Mr… Wait and see :wink:

19 Likes

Nice. Do you have a list for the Xbox Contracts? The contract that I submitted is from that platform, but I would like to play other people’s submissions. I gotta admit, there’s a lot of good contracts.

1 Like

Just 3? Let’s hope that it’s one from each platform (minus Switch and Stadia). Going to have to wait till… well from where I live - Friday night to find out what the 3 are. Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

It won’t matter if IOI choses contracts from just one platform. They will be made available for every other platform as well.

10 Likes

oops, i forgot to send a photo with this one. one second!

1 Like

I didn’t read the OP again, reading comprehension fail. I understand the mechanics now :rofl:

1 Like

couldnt choose between these two. thanks for all the support on Deathlivery Guy by the way, I really appreciate it! i might make some more contracts when I have some time.

5 Likes

I suggest editing your post with your contract for these images. Clemens may miss it here, but is more likely to go back to your submission post if selected.

7 Likes

Good luck to everyone who participated!

14 Likes

Todays the day! Cant wait. Good luck yall!

5 Likes

Excited for the 3 going in today :slight_smile: I categorized them as: The Puzzle, the Sniper and the Story.

16 Likes

Some good choices from a great batch of submissions :+1:

Crazy question… is it possible to get a version of the image used for Daily Exercise 47: Berlin Run for Youtube thumbnails? :eyes:

1 Like

submissions are CLOSED! check out the chosen 3 here:

6 Likes