Official Community PRIDE Featured Contracts Submissions

Contract ID: 3-27-3411598-20
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: Crewdy
Contract Title: The Hubris Maleficium

Briefing:
Agent, we’ve got wind that an ex-ICA assassin, Tsuyoshi Ogawa is in Dubai on a contract. He is currently undercover in the Burj Al-Ghazali, and we know who his targets are.

Hurt his pride by causing some “accidents” before he can reach them.

Do it in style, Agent, and make sure you leave with a bang.

Brief Description:
I wanted to flip the idea of pride on its head, with 47 hurting someone else’s pride by being a better assassin and taking out his targets before he can. To the untrained eye it’s a series of unfortunate events, but to an assassin, it’s a rival who has beaten him at his own game!

I also wanted to create a contract that could be played in any way, by anyone regardless of if they only have Dubai via the free pass and regardless of what unlocks they have. Having no additional complications also gives freedom to play the contract in any way.

With that I mind, I think my contract requires a bit of logic as not all the targets and kill conditions are the obvious ones. I also think that it can done as a speed run with relative ease, which should cater to a good chunk of the player base.

As an added bonus, the contract can be completed with no starting load out (and it’s a shame this isn’t an available contract complication!!).

Image suggestion:
It’s tricky to get a good screenshot on Xbox but my ideas are either: a close up of 47 “fixing” a plug with a screwdriver: or a picture of an electrocution in progress with 47 standing behind in his signature suit.

1 Like

You can try make your own - but if you can’t, we will try to make one out of the description/ briefing :slight_smile:

Or your own suggestion.

19 Likes

wouldn’t hurt to try! (If they’re also Hitman 3 maps as well :grin:)

4 Likes

alright, i will post em

2 Likes

thats all i think
i made one on miami too but

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-31-7566631-37
Platform: PS4
Submitter name: Deimatic
Contract Title: Now That’s an Asado

Briefing: You’ve always had a wide range of skills 47, and now it’s time to show them off. Let’s see how the master combines the culinary arts and ghost like assassination. And like a true chef only use the tools of the trade, no guns. You wouldn’t want to take the easy way out would you?

Brief Description: This contract has you set fire to 4 of the guachos by the sniper tower without using guns. It encourages a unique method of setting off fire kills, the torch for the asado. Requiring the chef outfit not only fits thematically and forces some stealth but it also makes the torch a viable strategy for fast runs as you will probably run by the torches on your way to the targets. Of course you can also bring 3 tasers (if you have them) and use the car battery nearby or pile bodies if you want to take things slower or any combination you like.
It fits the theme because like the pride escalation it’s about showing off without taking the easy way out.

Image suggestion: As you can see I used a spent barrel with the torch behind it, I think anything related to the torches or the asado fire itself (like 47 doing the light animation) would work.

Also fun fact/tip: Barrel fires will relight a torch that has been put out and throwing a torch into a barrel won’t put it out like a normal throw.

1 Like

ID: 3-28-3353609-55

Platform: XBox

Submitter Name: JD REV 813

Title: Mr. Fernsby’s Fatal Superbia

Briefing: Mr.Fernsby used to be so proud of the ladies on his staff, but not anymore. Rosie was caught in flagrante delicto with young Patrick on the pool table. Jane refuses to do windows. Helena has been relegated to outside duty because of the bizarre makeup she insists on wearing. Ethel simply puts way too much salt in the food she prepares. Mr. Fernsby wishes their employment terminated immediately! Like any good gentleman, he cannot bear the disgrace. End his shame as well…

Description: 5 different kill styles for 5 targets. Latin included free of charge.

Image: Whatever you wish

2 Likes

1-09-4795789-89
for pc.

1 Like

Ah, thanks Chicken :green_heart: I missed that line in the OP. Makes sense I guess

1 Like

Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: linux_penguin
Brief Description: There are a plenty of apples in Chongqing, and one of the targets offering of an apple to 47 gave me an idea for this contract. With enough skill this contract can be speedran, but it also teaches regular players food kills with targets friendly for them, and the briefing also hits 500 characters :slight_smile:

Featured Contract Image Suggestion

All other parts of the list are below:

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-29-2392474-45
Platform: PC
Submitter Name: Philipp
Contract Title: Break A Leg

Briefing:

Good evening, 47.
Your target is Gestur, arguably Iceland’s most notorious party animal. Known online for his daredevil behaviour, superiority complex and increasingly dangerous public dares, Gestur has been the center of attention in various European clubs for months. When one of his dares resulted in the death of a young woman who fell from the roof of a multistorey nightclub, he was already moving on to the next venue. Pride comes before a fall.
I will leave you to prepare.

Brief Description:

• Eliminate using: Fall Accident
  • [Optional] Complication: No Bodies Found
  • Complication: Hide All Bodies

Gestur is once again the center of attention. Those guilty of committing the deadly sin of pride are said to be punished by being broken on the wheel, so make sure to break every bone in his body.

However, ensure that the whole thing takes place behind closed doors and no one sees his body. The biggest fear of a daredevil? Going unnoticed or being forgotten.

This contract can be challenging, as the most obvious solution doesn’t guarantee Silent Assassin. You have to be creative and stop yourself from knocking out everyone around the target. Additionally, those who want to show off can try their best to do this Suit Only and with Minimal Loadout.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

11 Likes

I’ve made this contract way before, but I feel like it fits into this category (sort of)
Contract ID: 1-29-0211872-10
Submitter name:bgyorok
Contract Title: The Domino Effect
Briefing: One person leads to another one, which leads to another one, and so on, like dominoes. Can you kill all targets on a time crunch and without being spotted?
Brief Description: After you kill a target, you will have to kill the next person as the previous target
Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

Contract ID: 2-27-0155162-98
Submitter name: Strongblade
Contract Title: Cometh Before A Fall
Briefing:
Sheik Omar Al-Ghazali is celebrating the opening of the tallest structure in the world. But construction is being rushed and risking the lives of the workers.

The Dubai Union of Masons has hired us to teach the Sheik a lesson by staging an accident.

After all, Pride Cometh Before a Fall, does it not 47?

Brief Description:
1 Target, Fall Accident, Suit. Optional Conditions: No Recordings & Don’t Get Spotted

An idea for an image would be of the Sheik falling ( with, or without 47 in the picture)

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-29-9030857-86
Platform: PS4/PS5
Submitter Name: Nolan (Nolqn13)
Title: Florida Mans Revenge
Briefing: Ever since his coconut ball business was stolen from him, Florida Man has been unable to legally reclaim it from the executive company that now owns it. So the only other way for him to get it back is to eliminate the new business manager Rolf, his assistant Doris, and his most trusted guard, Agent Tremaine. Once they are out of the picture, Florida Man can reclaim his beloved coconut ball business. Good Luck.
Brief Description: 4 targets, one is Florida Florida and the rest requife his disguise. Hide all bodies, don’t kill any non targets, and don’t pacify anyone.
Image Sugestion: I don’t have any, you choose what you think fits best.
Thanks for the consideration!

1 Like

I’ve got this for starters.

Contract ID: 2-30-3128788-98

Submitter name: TheChicken

Contract Title: Pride Goeth Before a Fall(ing Object)

Briefing: Young men these days think they know everything. They “don’t need help” and are stubborn to the bone.
Show him the consequences of such selfish Pride. The peacock demands it.

Brief Description: This NPC has a conversation with an older man about fixing his car. Stubborn, and believing he knows a lot about car repair, refuses any help whatsoever.
The challenge is in getting this NPC to a nearby alley of suspended cages from a very populated and sight-lined area. Either through very careful KOs, or very careful distractions.
It can be done SA. The long way takes 9 minutes. I’ve managed to cut it down to 1:51.

Featured Contract Image suggestion (click me)

or this

3 Likes

Contract Name: Imperfectionists.
Contract ID: 2-30-4258765-22.
Submitter Name: Sniff.
Platform: PlayStation®4.
Image: At the top of the post.

Brief Description:
Four wide-spread targets. Deal with them. Chongqing houses a few different areas inside itself, it’s up to you to bring a member from each area to justice. Let the rest live in fear, their vanity no longer shelters itself.

Briefing:
As you lurk from the shadows, rise from the bathroom floor. Reinvent yourself. Unsee your beautiful mirrored gaze and take back your freedom. Their vanities consume them.

Bring them to their knees.

5 Likes

Image suggestion:

Contract ID: 2-27-6509252-54

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: GlogolZ

Contract Title: Expensive whisky

Briefing:
Brief Description:

The plot is quite simple and straightforward, it is also connected with the theme of the season, the most important thing in the contract is the gameplay. This is not too easy, but not too complicated contract in which you need to serve poisonous cocktails. There are several interesting features: all targets (except perhaps two) can only die if the agent serves them a drink, which is more interesting than just poisoning. Also, one of the poisons can be found only by thinking, or you just remember where it is (it is at the hired killer). In general, the gameplay is more important here.

8 Likes

Made this contract for myself because I enjoy roleplaying-esque runs that aren’t too goofy. It can make for a cool immersive one. The explosive meeting is really cool (optional kill condition) but so is poisoning or sniping them and so on.

Contract ID: 1-31-1644632-47
Submitter name: Fleur
Contract title: PRIDE GOES BEFORE DESTRUCTION
Briefing: An anonymous Herald present at the party has issued a contact to eliminate all of her immediate competition for a major promotion in Providence.
Brief Description: The client is always assigned the heavy lifting of all the work that her senior Heralds believe is beneath them - yet they take all the credit. They must pay.

*IMPORTANT: Spare the life of the client herself.

Image suggestion

Edit: I have swapped the Contract ID for a new one with less complications as people suggested.

8 Likes

That looks like a cool contract. Allthough i would suggest removing the complications :slight_smile:

5 Likes