Official Community SLOTH Featured Contracts Submissions

Electrocution Accident, an Explosive Device, a SMG, and an Apple… I had fun picking the targets and its kill methods. My favorite part was the SMG target which is eliminating it before it falls down the elevator. The second featured contract image is very obvious. The apple one I added it in just for a bit of a challenge and a silly one to wrap it up before 47 leaves. Anyway, can’t wait for Season of Lust.

4 Likes

I liked this one quite a lot, I didn’t even realise you could eliminate them all from the starting location in about 30 seconds.

Snakes and ladders was good too.

5 Likes

@Jack_Mustang i wish I could send strongarmganku this.

2 Likes

Yes, dude! U R SICK with dat sniper rifle!:point_up::1st_place_medal::metal::fire::boom:

2 Likes

Nah.

I had trouble with the Mendoza one before topping the chart. I’m waiting for @III_Ed_B_III and STRONGARMGANKUEWTEWTE to top it now :rofl:

@Jack_Mustang Nice time on Snakes and Ladders. Did you knock the homeless guy out like Hitman 3 - Snakes & Ladders FC 3:13 SA - YouTube ?

I keep getting body found around 2:40 when I do it. He’s also immune to tranq darts lmao

2 Likes

Thanks, I think that video was from a pc player. They always seem to get faster times. I carried a crowbar, so I didn’t have to grab the cigar box…body was found if I left it out around 2:58-3:00 mark. You were right, this batch was easy. I had fun, except with the sniper rifle, as usual…that 1:03 I scored on Raven Eyes is still a mystery to me :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yeah, my :29 run on the Raven one is luck. I somehow got the tippity-top of the undertaker’s hat :wink:

2 Likes

What was your time on Mendoza? I haven’t gone too deep in to it but I reckon I could shave 10-15 seconds off my time comfortably - I played it way too safe. Not really digging Snakes & Ladders.

Also, I’ve been wondering about STRONGARM. He has some very questionable times. I remember doing the Pride Profusion and he set a decent time after I’d been on top for 24hrs. I spent hours tweaking my strat to beat him by less than a second and within 15 minutes he was 2 seconds quicker again. By that point I thought fuck it.

2 Likes

Not to be that guy but this is the submissions thread, which a moderator usually closes; the discussion and playthrough thread is over here :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Very Nice Contract !

3 Likes