Official Community URBEN Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

contract Name :Happy New Year With 47
Brifing:New year in Dubai. But he is VERY BORING and VERY DRAWING. 47 wants to cheer people up. So that the New Year was under his style. And he came to Skipter since there are a lot of people. And everything is very calm with them. And there are a lot of important features in this world. Let’s see how it ends .
ID Contract :1-27-7485600-68
Platform : PC
Where you find target
Ma’shooq Mattart
Cornelia Stayvesant

Waseem Bey

Lisa Thorn

Ma’shooq Mattar

Oaazim Karim

Photo For Contract

7 Likes

Hello!
Would any PC players with ansel and the santa suit be willing to help me out with taking a photo for one of my image suggestions?
It would be very appreciated!

1 Like

What would be the depicted scenario?

2 Likes

It’s on Dartmoor. The image goes something along the lines as so:
47 is the blue marker, in the santa suit. He is pointing the pistol at the target from behind. The specific variant I’d prefer is on a table nearby, but I wouldn’t mind.
The target is the red marker. He is a outdoor security guard whose name is Harvey Wells.
The arrow is the direction I’d like the camera to face (which is also why I couldn’t turn off the hud and do it myself)

Anywhere in this general area would be great. Also, I’m not too picky. Chances are you’d only need to take one image (wouldn’t want to waste your time! :smiley: )

Visual Representation (where he is on the map)

NPC face

1 Like

Here it is!

7 Likes

That is absolutely amazing (or a usually awesome ansel shot, I don’t know how much you PC players use ansel lol) Thank you so much!

2 Likes

as a pc player that has ansel i use it way too much, over 300 pics taken

2 Likes

Can’t relate :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

sweet holy fuck , thats amazing

1 Like

Broken Sled:

Contract ID: 2-31-1270079-10
PC ID: 1-31-3711200-89 (thanks @Heepo )

Why it fits the theme?: 47 is Santa’s Replacement for Christmas, can there be any more perfection? Read The Briefing

Conditions and Breifing:

Targets Locations:

Edit: for some reason it doesn’t let me upload the screenshots of the targets themselves, I hope the map pics are enough, Urben if it is that much of an issue I can dm you these on Discord

6 Likes

Contract name: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.

Contract ID: 2-30-0416811-22.

Theme description: As per tradition, I have created a contract with a poem as a briefing. The contract contains three reasonably-spaced Block Guards who are all required to be taken out via an accidental explosion, and as you might’ve guessed, there is only one propane on the map. It provides a strong challenge (and goes really well with Christmas songs).

Target locations:

• Laurence sitting on the couch on the second storey of the Block building.
  • Scotty standing on the third storey of the Block building on his phone.
  • Marcos on the computer in the Block security area (where the evidence recorder is).
Contract conditions.

Briefing.

As The Block got to working to research their tech,
Santa stood in the rain with his contract and cheque.

He read the conditions, telling him to explode
The naughty kids residing in Hush’s humble abode.

After planning this ploy, Santa unveiled a surprise:
For ‘twas not St. Nick, but 47 in disguise!

He searched for a propane, but alas - no avail.
To find one, he would, if he weren’t to fail.

While the jolly big dude meets his client’s demand,
Remember to spend Christmas with family on-hand.

6 Likes

Contract ID: 1-28-3653362-86

Reason to fit the theme: Traditionally in manors with servants, the lord of the manor would give the servants a day off over Christmas. What if the lord asked you to give them a break from life instead?
Target Locations: The break room is the main location for this.

3 Likes

Secret Satan
Contract IDs:

Xbox : 3-29-7321396-50
PS: 2-29-4319534-67 (Thanks @Balu.elchefe :kissing_heart: )
PC: 1-29-8944238-89 (Thanks @Heepo ! )

Why I created it:

I’ve always loved the RFID explosive and wanted to use it where it can be displayed properly. The guard and club crew member are talking about the drug dealer and I thought they deserved a “gift.” Secret Santa involves gifting random people, so having the female club crew member bring them a “package” is very fitting. If I say any more, it’ll ruin the puzzle. The fourth target is a guard who has also been naughty.

Briefing:

Santa has received a Christmas list from a few evil employees of a nightclub in Berlin. After seeing drugs on the list, he passed the list to Satan to deliver them some presents. Make sure Santa is pleased with their gifts this year.

Targets and Conditions

Items used:

• Briefcase
  • RFID Explosive
  • Tripwire Mine

These can be interchanged with many other explosives. I have tried all of them :rofl:

6 Likes

bro i love this briefing so much haha very very well written

4 Likes

my pleasure to recreate brother😘

2 Likes

Target locations would be nice to see.

Also:

• A short text what it makes fit to the theme

want me to remake on PC?

2 Likes

That would be great, very easy to recreate.

1 Like

alright, ill work on it in a bit

2 Likes

@ColdDayInHell 1-29-8944238-89 great contract!

2 Likes