Official Community URBEN Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

“Upstairs, Downstairs”, Xbox One, 3-27-6041340-59; PC, 1-27-7679450-89 (thanks @Heepo)

Theme: The holiday season also brings snow in many areas. In turn, many people partake in snowball fights. It doesn’t have to just be about gift giving and the linear progression of time. Hell, it doesn’t even have to be about snow. The people of Dubai want a snowball fight, damn it! Even if it means using fruit to do it!

Briefing and Objectives:

(Maybe a brief pointer on how to food kill, if exceeding the character limit is within your power)

Target Locations

Cindy Burns

Roberto Franculitta

Contract Image

Any of the following variations of the fruit on this table. Curator’s choice.

2 Likes

If I was Urben, I’d use this for the rest of my life. 10/10.

9 Likes

End of the Ice Queen’s Reign

Contracdt ID: 1-30-1788527-21

Briefing: The Ice Queen is looking to take over the gift-giving business. Let’s show her there is only ONE Santa! Draw her out from the depths of her subterranean chamber by slaying the drones she plans on using to replace the reindeer. Then take her out however you see fit. But make sure you do before the time limit expires… Or you won’t make it in time to deliver the presents!

Quickly, Santa 47!

Images

Meh, better than what I had.

Sorry that it’s a normal mission target, but you gotta admit, it’s all there and very fitting for the theme.
Also, the briefing is a hint to the intended method, but not required obviously. Edit: There will be 2 other drones that spawn later, but those shouldn’t need to be shot. She’ll already be on her way up.

4 Likes

1-31-3711200-89 remade for pc.

3 Likes

1-30-4048440-89 remade yours. briefing got messed up tho

1 Like

Thanks for the remake, man. Now I can hand it over to my PC friends and watch them die of rage :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

1-28-8226623-89 feel free to correct if any of the targets are wrong, I’ll re-remake it LMAO

4 Likes

lol it was a pretty hard one, i must admit i did give up on making the contract SA
probably had about 20 dead block guards by the end :laughing:

2 Likes

You are doing God’s work, this is highly appreciated. Thanks a bunch, dude.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

1-29-3598348-89 great contract. i really like inventory restricting contracts, which I also used in my submission Naughty Elves. Great minds think alike! :wink:

1 Like

silent night 1-30-7138088-89
very strange that we both made contracts titled “Silent Night” in chonqing with 4 targets, one being Doug Downer, and having no targets in the ica facility. Insane coincidence.
Again, great minds think alike :sunglasses:

2 Likes

crimson christmas 1-28-9545832-89
i really liked this one, briefing is great too.

3 Likes

Wow, @Heepo! You’re doing great work remaking contracts on PC. Well done!

3 Likes

This was very fun to make. 1-28-7999788-89

2 Likes

1-28-6495537-89 this one was quite fun! i saw you talk about xbox’s limited screenshot abilities so heres some ansel screenshots if you’d rather use these. lmk which one you want, put it in your post, and I’ll delete the rest to avoid confusion for Urben if your contract gets picked.

1 Like

Thank you!!!

All this time… I thought I’d be the first to get a name like during gluttony… but it was me who was second all along!!! :open_mouth:

1 Like

what a twist! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

i should only have one contract left to recreate for now

2 Likes

Thanks @Heepo aka Georgikens. I have just edited my contract now. Happy to see you enjoyed it. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you from me too, PC ids make it easier for me to review the contracts! :smiley:

6 Likes

Well. That is awesome to note. Now I actually have a better chance of getting picked. Looking forward to seeing what you picked once it comes out.

1 Like