Official Community URBEN Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

glad to help, featured contracts really help liven up the game and the community!

2 Likes

1-27-7679450-89 gonna be honest, not my favorite contract :sweat_smile:
for the people who don’t want to experiment with how to kill the marks, here’s the way to get enough damage.
5 upper leg shots with the ICA DTI and the apple for Ms. Burns, 5 upper leg shots with the ICA DTI, 2 muffins and the banana for Roberto.
should be all for tonight, I’ve got notifications on for the thread so I should be able to do as many as are released

3 Likes

That is very true. I am very happy to be part of the Hitman Community. It makes me feel like I’m part of a bigger family, and it is absolutely awesome that we can share our contracts this way. I am really happy that I decided to play a Hitman game for Christmas last year for the first time, and I am very glad I made that decision. It really impacted me as a video gamer.

3 Likes

One is wrong. This is how it looks like for me:

Can you send a pic of the target locations on your contract so I can correct?

1 Like

Good guy @Heepo remaking all the contracts on pc, what a chad

5 Likes

i couldnt find a flirting maid on floor one so i put the lady patrick flirts with

i’m gonna go to bed, let me know the correct target and i’ll get on it in the morning! :smile:

1 Like

Oh hahaha its the maid who’s in love with the bodyguard. They’re on the first floor near Emma’s bedroom. They split up as soon as you near them.

Anyway, have a good night champ!

2 Likes

Thanks for recreating, and for the images! I really like the top-down one! I’ve added it to my post :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks Kevin, the find was accident though, caught her attention - moving target female with balaclava, her friend is really sticky - pacified her friend, missed to tag Ms Winter and I searched all over Berlin map but did not find her. I tagged her first in next attempt to track her. :laughing:

npc

5 Likes

This is the thanks I get for NOT making the thousandth “kill people dressed as Santa” contract?! I’m a visionary and ahead of my time! You’ll see. You’ll all see! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

In all seriousness though, thanks for the recreation. Was it just the food kill thing? Or, something else? I know they aren’t everyone’s cup of tea but I’ve kind of fallen in love with them since I’ve learned how to do it. On that note, I’ve been using the Krugermeier for these; it’s one in the leg, two in the back, one in the hand, then food that way and it works for both male and female NPCs. I knew some guns are too powerful for food kills but I didn’t know it went the other way and changed the method in the process. :sweat_smile:

If it was something else, I wanted to lower the overall difficulty due the complex nature of food kills for the uninitiated. Mostly, I really did want to do something other than “Silent Assassin, Santa Only”. Sometimes things work out, sometimes they don’t. I’m working on refining the concept for a different map but it may turn into something else, who knows?

I don’t expect to get picked anyway. I’ve been flying high because one of my other contracts has randomly been on the Xbox Trending and Most Played Last Week lists for the last week and half. I’m still trying to figure out why that one randomly made it.

Anyway, thanks again for the feedback! :grin:

1 Like

eh, the contract was probably pretty good but it was very late at night and it was not the greatest contract to play last before going to bed :sweat_smile: i liked how you had to go back and forth to get the right disguises/kill methods. briefing was great too

2 Likes

oops i accidentally deleted the message that had the images and ID in it LMAO
you got the id and photo tho so all good :laughing:
edit: undeleted it, which i didnt know you could do lol
forum is TOO HARD!!!

1 Like

CALM BEFORE CHRISTMAS EVE

Epic Game (PC) ID : 01-30-1534392-00

Hello 47,
We all know, christmas comes earlier to Chongqing than other cities and countries.
You have to get rid of chattering and suspicious people all around the city or else according to our sources, these people will make louder noise tomorrow.
Do not let them go!

Good Luck 47.

P.S: also this contract super eligible for speedrunners too… you gonna find yourself with different elimination methods, starting points etc.

5 Likes

Hey!! :angry: In my contract Silent Night you kill people as… not santa!!

4 Likes

Fair enough. Food contracts are trying at the best of times, I can’t imagine doing one while tired. :grin: Anyway, I’ve been struck by some inspiration for a contract that hopefully won’t cause pain whether the player is awake or not. I just need to figure out which map will be best for it.

Also, thanks for the briefing compliment. And that’s the condensed version! I’m more of a storyteller who hopes the contract works itself out into something somewhat fun after it’s plotted (which it usually more or less does) but, as a result, I almost always reach the character limit and have to cut words/sentences/phrases to make it fit. Diana gets more than 500 characters, why can’t I?! :joy:

:sweat_smile: Hey! I implied many people were Santa-ing it up! I never said everyone was! Your contract (and all like it) fights on the side of truth and justice! :joy:

3 Likes

@Danger_dog_guy_7 fixed it. 1-28-4373406-89

2 Likes

1-29-6265565-89 fixed the briefing.

1 Like

Stadia: 1-30-8220666-13
Playstation: 2-30-4928512-00
@Pagan

2 Likes

I am for real now done with grinding, nice contract @Pagan
Will post video soon

Previous attempts

Also nice contract btw

Ok no more grinding

Edit 3 or 4 idk:
I just found out I am tied with @Hamushi damn! I feel so good! This is an honor.

1 Like

Here is my video:

1 Like