Official Death Thread

I’m so sad, I can’t :sob:

7 Likes

I might watch Beyond Thunderdome now…just cuz.

10 Likes

Very sad about this one. She was so much more than just “The Girl from Ipanema”. She was wronged so many times, fought back, lived her life. A true trailblazer.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Huh. I’d post that “Anyway” clip of what’s his name, but that seems inappropriate. I do remember Pat Robertson giving sermons on public TV years ago. I didn’t realize he was still alive all this time.

2 Likes

Glad I don’t have to see that twit’s face or hear his voice ever again. Even as an on-again/off-again religious person, I always knew that guy was full of shit.

2 Likes

(P)at
(R)obertson
(I)s
(D)ead,
(E)xhilierating

This September God has the opportunity to do the funniest thing with Henry Kissinger.

7 Likes

He was one of the symbolic figures Iranian parents persuaded their children to be like.

Frouz Naderi, a well-known Iranian American scientist who held several technical and management posts at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory and made a significant contribution to the creation of the country’s robotic space missions, passed away on 9 June 2023.

10 Likes
9 Likes

And the extreme far-right take yet another massive loss, they must be in absolute shambles right now that their idol is dead.

1 Like

RIP, you would’ve loved Home Alone.

called it :smile:

5 Likes

And he will still find a way to run in the next election. Knowing Italy he could very much still win even being stone cold dead.

But seriously this week has been a great boon for left-wingers everywhere.

8 Likes

Treat Williams died in a motorcycle accident.

Too bad.

Mostly remember him from Deep Rising.

7 Likes

it’s things to do in denver when you’re dead for me. he nearly stole the show from under christopher walken, of all people.

5 Likes
16 Likes

oh shit. that’s sad. blood meridian is one of the best things i’ve read.

8 Likes

john rowan has died. he was the drummer on the famous pulp fiction song. RIP

2 Likes
10 Likes