Official Death Thread

yes, and he still won’t go away.

1 Like

What did you expect? He didn’t go away after being fired by every other cable news network for his bad opinions and terrible personality.

I am more than up to mocking Jerry’s death, he was a piece of shit who exploited people in times of vulnerability when he wasn’t punching down on others so why the fuck should we be respectful?. Why should we “be the better man” when we are automatically better than Springer by virtue of not being him?

This week has been nothing but terrible to trash morons who consume bad media and my sole regret is it most likely won’t end with something bad happening to Dr Phil.

Well, as far as I know, Jerry kept it contained to his show, and didn’t try to spread the crap, unlike other examples. Again, as far as I’m aware.

And for some reason that makes it sound even more heinous like he was a cunt when millions were watching and when it was profitable just sounds way worse than if he was a giant bellend all the time.

In truth, a lot of those daytime talk hosts were horrible - Donahue, Oprah, Sally Jesse, Maury, Springer, the lot of them. Springer was the worst of them for sensationalism but they all had terrible guests and terrible shows.

2 Likes

And Morton Downey Jr. :joy:

Ricki? :grin:

1 Like

And Geraldo, Jenny Jones, and that girl from Hairspray. Lake something?

Edit: Ricky Lake

2 Likes

It was kinda funny though, how Springer would get up in the morning, prepare for his show, with the intent to start shit with the people on it, knowing the ratings were better the more he egged it on.

JS: “So something’s bothering you, what’s going on with you?”

Guest: “I don’t like Blacks, Mexicans, and Chinese people!”

JS: “Well, we just happen to have some Blacks, and some Mexicans, and some Chinese-”

(punches start flying)

JS: “Oh my god… here’s a knife, do something with the knife.”

1 Like

Get fucked Jerry.

1 Like

Gordon Lightfoot has died.

He was part of my childhood at least.

11 Likes

One of my favourites.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Fuck, another legend taken away from us before he should of.
R. I. P man :hibiscus:

5 Likes
7 Likes

He was a good Punisher, way underrated. :pensive:

9 Likes

Aw, man. I knew him best as Isaac Sirko from Dexter, my second-favorite antagonist in the series after the Trinity Killer. He was excellent, like a psychopathic James Bond. Tragic.

4 Likes

Yeah, I remember his role in Dexter too. He also acted recently, over his Marvel roles, in some Italian production. Truly an underrated actor wich deserved better.

4 Likes

Oh no, such a loss… :cry:

Indeed. He was great and didn’t really get the recognition (and “major” role) which he deserved. Fantastic as Titus Pullo, but agree that his part as Sirko was also top tier (shame the character didn’t really last long in that season iirc). He will be missed…

5 Likes
21 Likes

I never knew she was so… experienced.
Thought she was a bit younger, like Houston ± couple of years.
Still, she was great.
Now they can make a duo up heavens

6 Likes