Old Hitmanforum Archive

Once you’re logged in you should stay that way even if I return it to Read Only mode.
The main issue is that Read Only extends to the login records - so those logged out cannot login etc.

1 Like

Thanks, i’ll keep myself logged in then :+1:
Cheers!

1 Like

Dumb question but is it the end of March 2021 that the site goes down? To be honest, I want to try and get a few things, but I’ve procastinated doing it, which is my own fault.

1 Like

Looking forward to my old posts being deleted so I can repost the same jokes again

7 Likes

I am going to aim to take it down at the end of 31 March 2021 New Zealand time. May be different by a few hours since I am on a busy schedule and all that.

5 Likes

OK, so we’ve basically got 1 month left. That’s cool, I’ll definetly be able to get everything I want off the forum by then. I just need to stop procastinating and just do it.

1 Like

General reminder that I closing down the archive at the end of the month.

7 Likes

Welp! I was looking forward for 2041.

Well, R.I.P old forum.

10 Likes

11 Likes

Good night sweet prince.EPYhY7vWoAYdkzg

15 Likes

Well, it’s still up.

The archive be like “Wincenworks… WAKE UP! It’s time to go to work. Don’t you long for (the death of) the old days?”

4 Likes

Don’t wish that on me.
Law exam took more.out of me than I expected and the server threw a tantrum over downloading the database so I figured I’d let it stay up a few more hours.

Let those people doing the last minute panic grab their stuff.

13 Likes

You may now press F.

15 Likes

F

7 Likes

F

twentythousandfs

2 Likes

RIP Old Forums, we had a good run :heart:

Thanks for keeping an archive of this gem :+1:

6 Likes

Oh and for those of you curious about how much data it might have been taking up… between the last archive, the previous image archive is… a little bigger than my installation of Hitman 3:

And that’s not counting the stuff that is still on the Amazon server:

14 Likes

obraz

8 Likes

Out of sheer curiosity (and technological ignorance), does taking down a forum mean that it ceases to exist online at all, or that only Jarbinger/wicenworks has access?

I hope your law exam went well. If you’re a student, that makes your managing to run this forum even more impressive! :slight_smile:

3 Likes