Outside Xbox Featured Contracts - June 24

6 Likes

This batch quick and easy? I want my reward tonight but will only have 30 mins game time :sunglasses::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I did all three of them in less than half an hour. I guess it depends on how hung up you are on doing things without changing outfits or getting spotted.

1 Like

Just played them. Less than 30 minutes. Only had to start “All Gone a Bit Mike” twice. Did all the other SA on my first run. Very easy batch. But kind of fun.

2 Likes

Honestly enjoyed all 3 of these. Was a bit slower on “All Gone a Bit Mike” than I’d like, but still a fun set.

3 Likes

To be honest, this batch of FC are better than previous sponsored FC.

1 Like

Nice contracts, thanks!
LAZY BONES - Easy? Not, i had many troubles with NPC.
SCREWY`S REVENGE - Easy? Yeap, if you know how.
ALL GONE A BIT MIKE - Easy? Not, but i can do it )))

1 Like

Quite enjoyed this batch. Easy but fairly enjoyable. I am getting a bit tired of killing all the Carlisles though.

4 Likes

Most boring batch yet. Finished them before dinner + after getting home from work. :rofl:

10 Likes

I think that these contracts were pretty good to be honest.Definitely one of my favourite sponsored batches,along with the Eurogamer one.

The contract I liked the most was All Gone a Bit Mike.Despite being pretty easy and not very original,it was pretty fun bringing all of the targets in the meeting room and shooting each of them with a shotgun.Here is my run:

6 Likes

Yeah, I enjoyed them too. I thought they were really well thought out and had something for skilled players and those new to the game. I liked the Screwy’s Revenge contract. Both targets presented interesting challenges. Wearing the undertaker’s outfit in the mansion is trespassing, which makes the butler an interesting target, and taking out the undertaker is tricky because nearby NPCs can hear the thrown screwdriver kill.

An interesting discovery… Andy, Jane, and Mike are part of Outside Xbox, whereas Ellen and Luke do Outside Xtra. They’re all part of the same team and there is often cross-over, but the three that produced these contracts are the Outside Xbox team. Apparently, the reason they’ve being called “Outside Xtra contracts” is for legal reasons. They were not allowed to have Xbox in the title in the game.

11 Likes

The screwdriver throw is quieter if the target is face down. For some reason frontal kills on ko’ed targets are just as loud as if they were conscious. It might still get the attention of one person but not the entire graveyard that way

4 Likes

Yup. Andy, Jane and Mike are the three behind all the hitman content on Outside Xbox as well, so it makes sense for them to be the ones creating the contracts

3 Likes

Yep, good spot, it’s also quieter if you’re crouching as opposed to standing.

Having said that, it can still be a bit RNG, I distracted the girl standing by the portrait just to be on the safe side.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Andy playing Mike’s contract. Last of the three. Wish they’d released them a little closer to when the contract was available, but there you go.

4 Likes

Happy to see @III_Ed_B_III and @Jack_Mustang on the leaderboard at the end there, well done you two :clap:

1 Like