Perfect Run Prestige Objective

I was running Hardcore Mode and chose Perfect Run as my Prestige Objective. I did all the optional objectives, but I wasn’t given credit for the Perfect Run…and failed the campaign

Someone said that the optional objectives had to be checked off before exiting… well a) that’s just stupid and b) many times it’s not even possible

7 Likes

I’ve completed this PO twice now, once in normal mode and once in HC, and both times I had one objective that was checked upon exiting, not before. Both times it was the Headshot Kills Only objective.

Maybe we could collect objectives that were an issue and objectives that weren’t? There might be a pattern.

7 Likes

Didn’t you exit the mission straight away after killing the last target?
There is a small delay between the moment of the kill and a “legit” exit.
There is even a text on exit prompt alerting you that not all the objectives completed.

It’s just the only thing I can think of in this case on your end.
If you exited the mission when the game registered that all targets are dead, then I will say that this is a bug

2 Likes

Sounds like that same bug again to me…

2 Likes

It’s a bug confirmed:

Try to avoid the challenge awaiting a fix :+1:

2 Likes

I got it with No Witnesses.

1 Like

Maybe it’s a similar issue as with the times POs pre-patch? Wasn’t that a server location issue?

I had the same thing. Perfect run with Headshot Kills Only.

Failed Hardcore and I was so close. My normal failures were caused by my stupidity. This is way beyond Highly Disappointing. I quit Freelancer!!!

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been reading a lot of this as well. I’m glad I completed Hardcore mode now before this Prestige objective came in because I would have been tempted to pick this objective without knowing.

1 Like

So weird. I see PlayStation button prompts, do you play on PS too, or is that just your controller connected to your PC?

Another thing that might be an issue (since it apparently was the issue with the timed POs before the patch): are you in or close to Europe?

1 Like

I play on the PS4 only. I live in Iowa, USA. I’m simply done with Freelancer.