Photography Thread

Just like on the old forum, you once again have the chance to share your photography pictures.

I want to share two pictures from a morning walk on the 25th of December

19 Likes

Just some flowers. Took them with my iPhone 11 and used Lightroom for the editing

11 Likes

Oh, you want a snowy location ?

6 Likes

But the question is: Can you bring your unlockable suits on it? :wink:

1 Like

Days ago I took this photos of my Elites because I wanted a creative answer for 343 Industries in case Season 6 of The Master Chief Collection didn’t include new customization for the Elites in multiplayer. Wort Wort Drunk.

4 Likes

Covenant hombres getting drunk on moonshine! :grin:

2 Likes

That was my view this whole week. Skiing and reading. Now back at home and ready for some Hitman again :slight_smile:
Imgur

6 Likes

The new babygirl loves the best anime boy from Digimon Xros Wars! :bear: :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Another oicture of my Taiki plush. This time with a spider I found then released on a tree in the backyard.

Wanted to take it because given the personality of the anime boy, I imagined him giving something like a PSA message about not harming animals or anyone just because they look “scary”.

4 Likes

Hope it’s not one of those poisonous spiders :grimacing:

If it was, no longer a concern of mine since she is free by now. Wonder where that spider will end… :bear:

2 Likes

Went for a walk few days ago

12 Likes

Went to the sea today. Some were swimming in the sea, and I heard somebody said the water was great

9 Likes

Experimenting with some ‘infrared’ (using a filter, not proper infrared film) photos of buildings in my city. Spooky!

11 Likes

Wow, that last one looks like a screenshot from some Hitchcock movie :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Time to bump this fine thread

10 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: Is that Amsterdam?

The fifth one is. The others are from multiple locations in my home town :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a picture I took today at 5.30 am on my way to work (out of a moving bus):

4 Likes

Two random flower pictures I took recently :relaxed:

6 Likes