Playing the game as “another character”

Every now and then when I get in the mood to get on some sadistic serial killer shit, I like to play as a mixture of these characters. :smiling_imp:

Jason_Voorhees_(Ken_Kirzinger)

3 Likes

Sandman outfit for this is perfect.

1 Like

I usually wear the same suits, but choose to play as Bizarro Agent 47. It’s all about hugs, not hits. Instead of assassinations, 47 roams the maps offering words of encouragement to everyone. The DLC consists of 47 giving a Ted Talk.

(I still take out Jordan Cross though, because f**k that guy. He has a man bun and looks like Jared Leto. Need I say more? He murdered The Joker in Suicide Squad, so it’s only fair to return the favor. Also…one word…Morbius)

1 Like

Hey, he didn’t get a chance to do the role justice. I saw the potential in those scenes, and the few extras we got when it was released at home showed more, and I’m convinced we would have gotten something much better from him if they hadn’t cut and changed his screen time so much. The Snyder Cut helped confirm that there was a genuine Joker in there, we were just never shown because they got rid of so much footage.

Anyway, I don’t get the joke of hugs instead of hits or what it is you do, so clarification may be needed. Jordan still needs to be whacked because he’s a whiny little bitch.

1 Like

The Snyder Cut confirmed how utterly inept he was at the role, and that epilogue segment was the single worst part of the film. I cannot believe I’ve seen a hotter take from you than “I put the screwdrivers back where I found them after accident kills”, but here we are. :joy:

2 Likes

So, two things that a reasonable, rational mind would agree with, but you laugh at. Good to know what advice to take from you in the future. :wink:

2 Likes

Jared…is that you? You can’t fool us, you sneaky little rascal! Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me.

You know…“hits?” As in what a “Hitman” does? Someone puts a hit out on someone, and a Hitman does the job. He performs the “hit” (the murder) C’mon Jared! It’s even in the name of the game! Please keep up with the rest of the class.

Here’s an example to help clarify, “Someone put a hit out on Jordan Cross, and Agent 47 completed the hit by making him watch “Morbius” more than once.”

-or-

“Someone put out a hit on Jordan Cross. Partially because he killed his girlfriend and got away with it, but mostly because he looked like Jared Leto and had a man bun. Agent 47 performed the hit by drowning him in a toilet, which coincidentally is also where Jared Leto’s portrayal of the Joker ended up.”

This is not to be confused with the expression "hit on.’ As in, “I was going to hit on that really hot girl at the bar, but than I found out she was a Jared Leto fan. So I just went home and played Hitman instead, being sure to choose the Bangkok level first so I could carry out the hit that was put out on Jared…oops…I mean Jordan…Cross.”

Before anyone gets all salty about my post, please know that my roasting of the one and only “J to the L” is all in good fun. If I offended any Jared Leto fans, I would like to sincerely apologize to all seventeen of you (thirteen if family isn’t included).

Happy New Year to all of you…even the JL fans!

2 Likes