Please change COLORS of SOME CORRIDOR WALLS in Dubai (lol)

I LOVE DUBAI LOCATION. GORGEOUS DESIGN.

1!!! 1 BIG PROBLEM!!! WALL COLORS IN SOME CORRIDORS!!! like this

I hope, there will be, maybe meme, but first “wall patch” in history. but im serious. this grey walls ruins locations impression very much.

Еvery time I think of dubai, I have to say “stunningly beautiful, except for these awful gray walls”, as if they hadn’t been painted over, and it doesn’t feel part of the idea, and it doesn’t add style and atmosphere (like an unfinished building in Mumbai, or shabby walls of berlin)

this level should be luxurious completely

pls patch

They don’t need luxurious looking employee areas where they move a lot of stuff on those trolleys.

10 Likes

It’s part of the contrast between the rich elite and the employees. It’s visual storytelling.

17 Likes

I like to see the social contrast in the levels. It makes it realistic and transports some statements about the world Providence has formed.

9 Likes

In the directors commentary he actually says he likes the contrast between the grand showyness of the public areas and the boring practicality of the staff areas

I’ll try to find the exact quote

Edit: “You probably notice the big difference between the public facing rooms and the interior crew facilities. One is very luxurious and expensive looking, while on the back side things are not as pretty. We always try to give contrast and environmental storytelling like this in our locations.” - Mattias Engström, H3 Director

5 Likes

I understand… Designer’s position is clear and consistent.

But this grey AWFUL walls spoil the impression ANYWAY! On mental level!

What just what. what

2 Likes

I accidently opened the locked lobby door and now the lobby doesn’t look as pretty. I wish we could interact with the shortcut doors