Please release the Trinity Pack as purchasable DLC

I get what you’re saying but they’ve released the pre-order stuff for H1 and H2 after release, so…

3 Likes

Past choices aren’t indicative of their current stances with Pre Order Content. The only real “Pre Order” DLC that was ever sold separately akin to any other DLC a long time after launch was The Requiem Pack for 2016. I wouldn’t be surprised if IO only released this pack just to have a tiny revenue stream when they needed to make profit during the era between H1 and H2.

That being said H2’s Preorder Bonuses weren’t really Preorder Bonuses when anyone and everyone at the time could procure them via the Expansion Pass which was bundled depending on what edition of the game you purchased especially when they retroactively added the Collectors Pack to the Expansion Pass soon after Launch. That can’t be said the same with Executive which was always available.

Trinity Pack for H3 where the only time I genuinely feel people are entitled to it are the people who waited the year leading to its Steam Release and even then the people who Preordered HITMAN 3 on Steam got it.

It’s been abundantly made clear IO has a pick and choose mentality when it came to time sensitive items.

ICA Performance Coins, Black Winter Suit, and if I am correct the Season 1 Travel Case. All these are highly wanted by the players who hopped on late, but IO stated in the past that they won’t be returning. The same should be expect with the Trinity Pack especially since the Pack was essentially a celebration of the three games and a thank you from IO going as far as to add the beta version of the ICA 19 which was highly sought after since 2016.

It sucks, but at the end of the day for every unobtainable item they do have we end up getting something like the Stadia Exclusive items which none of us except Stadia users were entitled to.

1 Like

Absolutely gutted i cant get these, phantom suit is my favourite but i want all black, or all red. Hate the silly punk items they released. I hope they see sense, why say no to money, something that will sell better than any other dlc because these are actually decent classic hitman, id love to do my suit only runs in these.

1 Like

I also just checked and u can buy the trinity pack on pc, so why not console, thats a bit ridiculous ?

What reason could thwy have to release it for pc and not console ?

Actually dont think it is on pc. Just u can see it as a pack. I expect theres ways to enable it on pc. That was one thing i absolutely loved about pc is modders allways find a way of getting the whole game rather than the butchered missing parts version.

I don’t want that shit in my equipment! :smiley: I own it, but it’s awful. Worst DLC ever made for Hitman. Why are people so obsesed with that? Its just an another simple recolored suits and pistols what is already in game.

You clearly were no member in this forum since 2016. :joy:
The blackballer was once a meme, with H3 it became a fulfilled prophecy!

3 Likes

I like the ICA19 Black Trinity, but I don’t really use the other two.