Post-7DS Hitman3 Live Content Prediction BINGO

1 - Yes
2 - Something like Patient Zero.
3 - In January. Plus IOI could sell the game like as a GOTY or by changing the main title in HITMAN World of Assassination.

1 Like

Christmas contents (Holiday Hoarders and Hokkaido Snow Festival) in December and January :wink:

I hope in new bonus missions, new campaigns and new seasonal missions

1 Like

If you’re concerned about missing a pre order bonus for a videogame whilst barely having money to eat the money isn’t a problem.

What I hope for: A bonus mission.
What I expected: Another bunch of DLC Escalation. Maybe they can do the Seven Heavenly Virtues next? :grin:

3 Likes

i fully expect a Dartmoor Garden Show-esque escalation, considering how well that went down. Would love to see it in Carp. Mountains as a train journey where each stage is killing someone every few carriages.

4 Likes

I was never talking about missing the preorder bonus , but buying 7DS at a lowered price. I was talking its possible comeback for a steam release.
You, on the other hand talking still about it, which means you’ve missed my point entirely.

As for my priorities, they are perfectly at place, but wanting something to buy in the future (at a lower cost, because for me 7DS not worth that much) still not makes me wrong.

4 Likes

why the hell did you reply to me then? I never mentioned 7DS, to me it looks like you haven’t even read my message at all!

I replied to the topic, with this post first, not quoting/replying to you:

You quoted me and started to talk about the Trinity pack. It wasn’t me, who haven’t paid any attention to the messages.
Anyway. This is going nowhere, I don’t see the point of dragging this any further.

5 Likes

I replied specifically to you talking about the trinity pack to share my opinions, it’s not always about you, man
“It wasn’t me who hasn’t paid any attention to the conversation”
Yeah, right

Can’t even start a conversation as someone who no longer cares for context tries his hardest to be the victim.
Like, seriously can I not share my opinion on a topic? Isn’t that how basic human communication works?

flagged me, congrats! :handshake: