Post Your Game Screenshots

At least IOI are making them permanent events

2 Likes

My 4 month playthrough of Red Dead Redemption 2 visualized.

I’m sure I will never experience the game like this ever again. This time I focussed on getting almost all side content done in between the story. I discovered all easter eggs, helped every NPC and hunted near all legendary animals. Honestly its hard to believe a game this perfect is even real. I’m honored I got to play it like this. What a ride it has been.

13 Likes

Fallout TTW “Steam Deck: Edition”

edit: for the curious this is a total of 98 Active Mods.

5 Likes
Astro's Playroom and all its references was very cool. Putting it under a details tag in case anyone doesn't want to spoil them for themselves.

The main room wall has the tiny symbols just like the real console!

Crash!

The Last of Us haha

Uncharted! Climbing and shooting!

Journey! I know this part… This is gonna make me cry…

Death Stranding

Cool clouds here

The Ghost of Tsushima!

Took me a while to find Infamous!

Discount Iron Giant or something idk.

SSD Speedway. This place was cool.

Silent Hill?? (There’s also Devil May Cry in a different area. They were once playstation exclusives?)

PAIN! Now that’s a deep cut PS3 game!

Vib-Ribbon woohoo~

Detroit Become Human!

Everyone says this home screen was iconic. Cool to see it implemented here. (As well as all the other home screens in the final areas of each region.)

Dad of Boy. God of War!

Final Fantasy 7 ooh

ICO! Aw nice!

Resident… Evil!

7 Likes

Bowser’s Fury – part of Super Mario 3D World on the Switch

This is one of the few instances Nintendo gives you so much freedom with a camera – there’s a basic photo mode!!

Spooky and cool place to open the game.

Massive boyo

Now I can be massive too!

The reflections are a little basic, but very impressive for the Switch. You don’t often see that in a Nintendo game.

Do you have games on your puny phone?

6 Likes

Finally caved and bought the fun but very very flawed Spider-man on steam due to a discount. And that photo-mode is still as good as i remember

10 Likes

Khaki, I love ya, but why must you have these wacky opinions? :hakan_concerned:

I think it gets caught up in its own ‘open-world busywork’ sometimes but overall its a pretty stellar, satisfying Spidey experience.

4 Likes

very flawed does not mean bad by any means, its a solid 7 most of the time, but it has a lot of stuff i personally disagree with, no fixed camera in combat, dodge combat, op gadgets, limited stealth system, modern open world. And also some bad stuff like horrendous villain character designs, side character stealth sections, skippable minigames, very few well designed encounters, sable goons on spectacular, and some plot holes. but overall its saved by some incredible production value, traversal, photomode, fun aerial combat and good combo variety and good alternative suits.

tldr. im obviously biased and prefer the arkham franchise

1 Like

Alright, that’s fair. Maybe ‘flawed’ just falls into a more negative space in my vocab.

And yeah, while I really enjoy the combat and gadgets overall (I forgot to use them enough to find out how OP they all are – though the Big Web gadget is a pretty OP lifesaver) – Batman’s series perfected the combat loop and side-mission variety very well.

I dunno about Miles Morales but I hope once I get to it, there’ll already be improvements to some key systems, and even more in the sequel hopefully!
(I know they’ve massively improved the Swinging Tricks system to make Miles move super stylishly and fluid during traversal so that’s cool.)

1 Like

167 Active Mods Later…

7 Likes

All my Spider-man Adventures through the base-game

Comic Accurate Cane!

Swinging around at the speed of sound.

Financial Shock

Taking the Demons Down

Terrorism is Demonically Evil & End of Act 1

Beatdowns of the Century

Nightcrawler

The Terrific Taskmaster

Tombstone & New York’s most negative individual

The better Rhino Fight

Crashing through Midtown

End of act 2

Ryker’s ain’t so secure

Fall from grace

The Bird & The Batshit Insane Electricity Wielder

Sable & The one and only

City of Fear, oops wrong game

Closest to Web surfing we’ll get here

The Sting & The Smash

Good job Lois Lane! Oh I’m sorry I mean MJ

Fighting your demons taken literally

Putting an end to it all

Responsibility

16 Likes

“What happened to her now?”

3 Likes

Shame that Scorpion doesn’t say “Get over here!” at least once

5 Likes
7 Likes

Forza Horizon 5

@TheChicken i hope you enjoyed the chickens!

6 Likes

Free Bird Intensifies

e2396d1e9cd4382d3baebe1254ee7650cd37ec2d_2_1380x776

Thanks! (I can just barely notice it though, from the back. Show more of its face pls! :pleading_face:)

5 Likes

Ok will do, i bloody grinded like three weeks ago to get enough currency to buy the thing!

I’ll definitely do more over the weekend

2 Likes

RDR 2

6 Likes

5 Likes

Witcher 3 with RTX is looking good.

9 Likes