Post Your Game Screenshots

Horizon Zero Dawn

7 Likes

Still salty worlds most mediocre and nothing open world game was made by dutch folk

3 Likes

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

11 Likes

Since it’s International Cat Day, I thought I’d finally transfer my Stray screenshots off the PS5.

12 Likes

Replayed INSIDE (by Playdead studios) this week. Moody, atmospheric as heck. Very mysterious, interpretative world-building.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Horizon Zero Dawn

9 Likes

Wait, @Khakiasp liked this post and didn’t left a snarky remark about the game? :flushed:

5 Likes

I dont have a million remarks about how dissapointed im with the dutch studio that made this game. Its bad, its dissapointing, just imagine me saying that each time the game or its sequel comes up

5 Likes

Some of my RDR2 shots:

Oh, Tony…

Bonus:

10 Likes

You can never escape Atropos.

6 Likes

Just to confirm, that’s not you going lightspeed… that’s bullets you have to avoid??!

3 Likes

Yup, bullets. :grin:

It’s not as bad as it looks. It’s all one volley, so you need to time your dash right or grapple through it. Also, most of the time you’re not just standing directly in front of it trying to get a cool screenshot.

3 Likes

@Khakiasp have you ever played Telltale’s Batman series? Your october art reminds me a bit of the “Shadows Mode” DLC they added a few years ago, that gives each episode a black-and-white noir style with a splash of colour. It’s cool.
Posting it here since it’s relevant and I have a ton of pictures (warning: some Two-Face gore)

7 Likes

I have, excellent take on batman imo. Second season was a bit weaker because one of the endings was setting up a third season that never came, but a fantastic set of story based games nonetheless.

Never realised they added this in, My reasoning for the black and white mixed with color came from the iridescent, well known Joker story; The Killing Joke. Deluxe edition to be specific. Where Brian Bolland made the flashbacks black and white except for certain objects that would linger in your memory, like the color of a certain red hood. I was also inspired to go black, white and greyscale by the miniseries Batman Black & White.

And also, awesome screenshots

4 Likes

Ah. I find the second season to be much stronger since there’s more impactful and varied choices, plus the two different final episodes. Still sucks it’s where it ended, but at least it’s one of TTG’s best before they originally closed.

Interesting. And thanks! Timing the screenshot button at specific moments was pretty hard, with its small delay
The DLC costs a bit of money, individually or a bundle for the two seasons, but it’s a great way to revisit the games if it’s been a while since you last played! I only ever played Season 1 with Shadows mode, but I’ll get to Season 2 one day and see how that looks. Probably great, since it’s got much better models and varied characters with cool colour schemes.

2 Likes

I’ll see if the steam winter sale is gracious enough to make me wanna buy it again. Though seeing one of the only adapted versions of Blockbuster II and revisiting the great stories in a cooler visual package would definitely be worth it

2 Likes

Even more Horizon Zero Dawn…
Been trying to 100% the game.

9 Likes

Every Halloween Ubisoft sits down in there big corporation chairs in their fancy suits thinking of what to do in AC Valhalla for the celebration… They release the same thing as last year with a crappy reward or two!
Ah well i tried to make it better this year by getting some spooky shots! :jack_o_lantern:

Through Raven’s Eyes

“Pulled from a thread of Nornir’s strand. This rune casts a shield across the land”

Ravensthorpe’s sacrificial ship

4 Likes

But didn’t IO do the same thing with reusing events from H2 and H2016 in H3? :thinking:

2 Likes