Problems with the photo of the flirting couple

Hi everyone!

Any of you had problems with the photo of the flirting couple? I’ve taken hundreds of photos and still no sign of the ‘challenge’ completed.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I found I had to be hidden quite far away to get it to pop - they were definitely still mid conversation.

I think it would have been the worst actual photo ever, but there was just enough of them in it to count!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot my friend! I will try it tonight! Cheers!

No worries! Fingers crossed it works!

1 Like

I had the same issue, but in checking the menu I realized it was unlocked, but didn’t pop up on the screen.

Embarrassing how many pictures it took for me to realize :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

For sure… I’m thinkig: “What if my wife is watching? She might think I’m just a pervert that uses videogames for the wrong reasons” :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I don’t understand the point of this challenge. Is it just to show off the new camera, or can you show someone - the butler, maybe - the photo?

2 Likes

Just to show off the camera…

2 Likes

I am also having problems with this challenge. I took pictures up close and far away and it’s still not working

1 Like

I also took several pictures and nothing popped.
I got it by taking a picture of the flirting persons from a certain distance and next after taking the picture I walked by them. The challenge popped only when I walked by.

1 Like

“Yes Officer, this is hobby of mine,”

3 Likes

A solutiuon that worjed for me on 4 of 4 challenges I tried: Do not save your game manually before taking the pictures! I did not get any photo challenges in Dubai or Dartmoor before, when I tried it again completely without saving they all worked.

1 Like

For what it’s worth I remember taking multiple pics and the challenge popped when I took one right as the guy leaned in close to her. Probably a coincidence but who knows.

1 Like

The only way these photo challenges unlock for me (PC) is to do them before you make any saves. Once I save, it’s like they lock up for some reason.

1 Like