Profile Picture/Name Change Thread 2.0

I don’t know why, but I don’t find this image scary or off-putting at all.

I’m looking at this out of context, but it just looks like a slightly battered guy finally feeling some happiness in life.

6 Likes

It looks like the creepy guy who hangs around the school bus stop finally feeling some happiness in life…

2 Likes

It can also be that, one of the options is that while it is pitiable and off-putting now it was something people responded positively to in the past.

2 Likes

yeah noooo. I get good Last of Us Joel vibes from it. Old warm soul kinda deal…

but we’re getting off-topic, we’re clearly thinking of two very different things

5 Likes

I really like the expression when you go and (very minor spoilers) shave your face as well. Not to mention there is an interaction with the woman in the fishing village who seems to find it charming if you flash her the expression.

4 Likes

The birthday pfp* shows up better on discord so my pfp on here’s jumping straight to june 2nd. Previous pfp was just fully ukraine
zart2

art Birthday

15 Likes

Yes or no

Edit: 4❤=Yes

7 Likes

June is Pride Month. Well. Now is the time to just make an excuse to change my profile image. You get the joke when you see what I’m changing into. Yeah, it’s a pain trying to replicate, so here’s my interpretation in my art style. Also, since it’s still going to be summer (in the Northern Hemisphere)… I’m changing it again after June 30.

From Original
david_happy

… to Pride Suit (aka The Narcissus)
david_pride

After June 30… Summer Suit
david_summer_suit

11 Likes

Yet another prominent artist know for his Batman works has passed. Tim Sale died of medical complications at the age of 66, Sale was best known for his collaboration with Jeph Loeb which resulted in Batman: The Long Halloween perhaps one of the best Bronze Age Batman story, its successor story Batman: Dark Victory which is really good, the seminal Superman for All Seasons which is where my new avatar comes from and his Marvel colours works (Hulk: Grey, Daredevil: Yellow, Captain America: White and Spider-Man Blue)

7 Likes

That face tells me those shorts are riding up.

1 Like

Old
chk edit crop2

new

In a minimalist mood again, for a profile pic I can meld and mold into different things easily. So here’s that, for now. I’ll probably use the Pride pfp until halfway through july, then maybe swap to this one for the rest of the summer.

17 Likes

New Heisenberg, same asshole.

And I’m talking about the characters, not me, smartasses!

10 Likes

Well, technically it’s impossible for both characters to have the same asshole. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

4 Likes

monophy

4 Likes

my brother in christ, putting impact text under an image does not make it a meme

6 Likes

I say it does, but it doesn’t make it a very successful one.

4 Likes

Only the council can decide if it’s a meme or not

2 Likes

It’s not supposed to be a meme. It’s supposed to be a message.

Got another commission from the great and talented @v1deost. Whisper rocking the Imperial Classic with Gloves. Really happy with this.

24 Likes