Profile Picture/Name Change Thread 2.0

A classic! :relieved::ok_hand:

4 Likes

For the season

(Edited detail)

14 Likes

Fuck it, I’m done with Dog Myers. Here’s Vamp Dog.

14 Likes

From Quacks in September to a Roadmap themed look in October 2022. It’s not just the Agent 17’s Signature Suit here, there’s also a Banana. Since the Roadmap is a bit of a whacky one, I think it makes sense that it also gets whacky in my profile image. Don’t ask me how it is wearing my sunglasses. Happy Halloween everyone! I will change it when the new roadmap comes out in the next month, or in November 1, whenever I change it.

From The Lucky Duck Suit
david_ducky

To October 2022 Suit
david_octoberY22

9 Likes

That is one evil villan look!

2 Likes

Mwhahaha

1 Like

Microscopic imagine of amino acid crystals specifically L-glutamine and Beta-alanine

11 Likes

No need to hide, dude. If you painted that, take credit for it, it’s beautiful.

3 Likes

Sorry but this is an actual picture. It isn’t mine either, I had to do some digging (I found it on Reddit with no credit given) but it is most likely by Justin Zoll who I am pretty sure has done microscale photography before. This most likely would have been for Nikon Small World, a competition focused on this sort of photography.

3 Likes

I know, I was joking. It really does look like a painting, though. That whole “art imitates life” phrase is more on the money than people realize.

2 Likes

Spent some time making this ominous looking custom mission image and i was wondering if it would be a good picture change?

Throughs and opinions are of course allowed! :grinning:

6 Likes

Just the silhouette? That would work well. Very cool edit.
If you’re looking to include the text that will be tricky

4 Likes

Just the silhouette, the text wont work for the profile picture

2 Likes

Well, Halloween is over. The Hindenburg is crashed and burned, so now it’s back to Heisenberg.

I am the one who snaps!

(Credit to artist ptimm)

9 Likes

From October 2022 Suit to… Fable Suit. :neutral_face:
Much like the Ruby Rude Tracksuit, made my hair change a colour too to a deep dark blue. Bit of a mood killer when you think about it. Well, this is Hitman afterall. New November Roadmap equals a new profile image change. I have also created a version of it with my own interpretation of a wolf’s mask. Not setting that version as my profile image. Will change it when the Holiday Season hits.

From October 2022 Suit
david_octoberY22

To Fable Suit
david_fable_suit

And as a little bonus… Big Bad Wolf Suit (Fable Suit with mask)
david_big_bad_wolf_suit

11 Likes

art Christmas
merry christmas

wasn’t quite november 1st but whatever

old

art Halloween

7 Likes

I was really lazy and didn’t change outta my Halloween costume for this year

I’m looking good

6 Likes

Spook season is over

Swapping my PFP to this:

You all make me feel like a king. :sparkling_heart:

(Tried some experimental stuff with removing the black outlines and playing with different brushes in CSP. The “blend” brush didn’t seem to work well, it just added white outlines lol)

11 Likes

Happy Holidays or something

…I am chronically allergic to changing my profile picture so if this stays for a while that really says a lot lol

24 Likes

FABULOUS :sparkles:

The Green/Purple lighting you went with this is great, makes it stand out a lot more than just the usual Red/Black Hitman 3 vibe.

4 Likes