Progress Carryover

Exactly.

You put the chill pill into the cherry koolaid drink of your target.

They freeze like a frozen lollipop.

Then you shatter your target up into one thousand ice cubes them with one swing of your ice pick – the ice pick as an unlock from Hokkaido.

1 Like

And yes,

there is both the “Mark II Chill Pill” ™
plus the “Mark II Chill Explosive” ™.

The “Mark II Chill Explosive” creates a frozen ice mountain of all NPCs it hits.

You then use the “Mark II Chain Saw” ™ and carve your own ice creations from the frozen gallery of NPCs.

3 Likes

I have checked on my IO account and have listed H2 there, wich is the only Hitman game I associated with the IO account so far. Hopefully tomorrow the browser shows everything in order for the transfer.

1 Like

The website does not open for me too

Now i demand a Sub-Zero outfit.

did i miss something?? has the progression carry over site gone live?

Not yet as I can see

1 Like

OK, I grant you the Mark III (H-1) NASA “zero-prebreathe” suit, with (57 kPa) operating pressure.

But unfortunately, you can’t get the unlock until you unlock the “Mark II Chill Explosive” and “Mark II Chain Saw”.

So until then, you are S.O.L., I mean like S.O.L.I.D. wiener - i.e. frozen rock solid, as you are likely to trip the grenade trigger on the “Mark II Chill Explosive” while it is in your brown khakis.

1 Like

I can picture that suit in their 007 game to be honest, as i’m getting moonraker (is that the title?) flashbacks with Bond going into space.

1 Like

Yeah this suit is only good for outer space.

If you were to wear this as 47 in the first Dubai mission in Hitman 3 for example, you would probably melt, especially at the top of the Burj Khalifa, where the air temperature is probably above body temperature.

Same for me as well. Think it has been a glitch for Xbox users for a while now.

Chill pill should be in. :joy: That aside, I agree with those expressing concern about this not being updated pre launch. The news post on this implied the URL to instigate the “all or nothing, one off” transfer would be live before launch. The superfans who have invested so much in the game and want to actually use this feature will be eager to transfer progress ASAP to get into the game tomorrow, and if you have to do this from the IOI website and not in-game they are going to crash their own servers by forcing everyone to transfer progress as well as downloading day one patches and the game itself… They have said that if you start H3 you will lost any progress in that when you import your old progress. Therefore players can either play H3 and lose their progress of the import is not ready by launch, or they run the risk of making it difficult to download for everyone when everyone in the world floods their servers for the game, the patch and the progress import at 13:00 universal time…

^
Ha the EXCAT thing has happened. Last minute rush and a mess.

5 Likes

Carry over browser page still not working. What the hell is going on. Paid £50 for this game and cannot play it properly !!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have an issue if I could do it later but no it’ll wipe all my data.

6 Likes

I knew this would happen.

3 Likes

The site for carrying progress over is not working for me. Also I don’t have access to my Hitman 1 maps, not having issues accessing Hitman 2 maps. When I select any Hitman 1 maps, it tries to get me to buy them for £25.

I have installed Hitman 1 GOTY edition on Xbox.
I have installed Hitman 2 Gold Edition with all Hitman 1 content installed on Xbox.

Am I missing something here?

It’s a shitshow launch, and everyone is trying to access at the same time which is throttling the server(s).

Give it an hour or two and wait for the dust to settle. :wink:

the dumbest part of this that carrying over HITMAN 2 progress will erase all HITMAN 3 progress, so you can’t play 3 in any meaningful way before the server load is eased

5 Likes

I played through anyway with no items as an action shooter, just to check the story. It played quite well like this too. :laughing:

They really are restricting people doing it this way though, very frustrating to play for ‘nothing’ or have to wait.