Question regarding Access Passes (RE: WoA and H3 Starter Pack)

@Clemens_IOI Regarding DLC access passes in HITMAN 3:

As you mentioned in the zendesk article, you are shutting down the location importing this january: https://ioisupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019016477--PC-Access-Pass-Guide-Location-Importing

Even if i understand the reasons for this, it just added a new layer of complications for some players regarding content transfer.

As to myself, it seems that i have all the location content transferred except the “HITMAN 2 Gold Expansion Pass”, despite having those in HITMAN 2. So it means that i might have to repurchase some content that i already own because of that location transfer shutdown:

Even after buying the deluxe content, i’m missing the access to some levels because of that new location transfer.

Steam players who already own the content are pissed off for good reasons and the reviews are catastrophic regarding the issue: HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 2 Expansion on Steam

I highly recommend you guys to make some tweaks about this so people who already own this content don’t have to purchase it a second time.

Also, it seems that the HITMAN 3 Deluxe pack doesn’t include the whole game content, meaning the rest is split up into different packages. I recommend selling the whole as one package in the future, as a gold extension, instead of this.

For more insight:

Please guys do something about this, especially for those who supported you by purchasing the previous games and content.

Thanks for caring and sharing my feedbacks with the team.

Regards.

1 Like